OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Definitely regret not copping more rocs.

I couldn't get my extra white on whites around black Friday but if oneness does another sale this year and allows it, I'm all over those.

I did pick up the triple whites with the jewel swoosh via one of the black Friday sales. They are cool but I prolly give em to my nephew. Cotm is best all white shoe out right now.

B61ABA73-E19A-4A7A-9175-EEC182AE8627.jpeg

Twill IDs

The fluctuations in quality of these COTMs is crazy.

I have a few pair that are immaculate and a few that shouldn’t have passed quality control

My pinks are some of the best white based forces I’ve seen in while, same for one of my blues but all my whites, chocolates and one of my blues are mid at best.

I also placed an order through centre, and have yet to receive anything. On the order conf email, it did say 7-10 business days, in which if the order date, and weekends aren’t counted, today is my 8th business day. I’ll wait until later this week and contact them to see what’s going on.

They're open 7 days a week. They should've shipped out already.

Edit: Just got off the phone with them. Orders should be going out soon. They're still catching up.

They're open 7 days a week. They should've shipped out already.

Edit: Just got off the phone with them. Orders should be going out soon. They're still catching up.
Yeah, if it had been a pair that I could easily grab for around the same price in my sz, I would have been cancelled…. Not like they had 100k pairs sold, they def should have started making a dent in the online orders.

Copped the final two pair from the undefeated drop. Set complete. $732 on 4 pair of AF1s….And if they dropped 4 more pair i’d do it again! LOL

Truthfully though I sat out all BLK Friday sales in order to cop the undefeated joints. Think I need to double back for the white on white COTM. Can someone share where they can be had at??

Back
Top Bottom