OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Interesting takes. I'm not a fan of Air Force 1 Highs, but I would get Sculpts with the quickness if it they released a model as a low.

20230118_195615.jpg
would-ya-just-look-at-it.gif

Quality looks good but hollowed out check takes away from the aesthetic and nostalgic effect from this specific shoe. At the end of the day (COTM) when it comes to a OG white/white low.

Quality looks good but hollowed out check takes away from the aesthetic and nostalgic effect from this specific shoe. At the end of the day (COTM) when it comes to a OG white/white low.
I actually dig the hollowed out swoosh. I just wish that they had a low-top version.

I personally dislike the leather on the sculpts. I believe it's the same used on the Crafts and many of the Jordan 1s from around the same time. It's unnaturally soft and wrinkly when you press it and the pebbling is really homogenous so it comes off really fake to me.
(i'm not saying the other AF1s are technically better by any leather metric, just that they don't feel fake premium)

his + hers

1514F23C-BC83-45C6-B873-BD6A3BE6CE53_1_105_c.jpeg

Up for shipping

My got girl the black ones for her bday. When we go pick up ill see if they got mens available still. Hopefully

Up for shipping

Thanks for the link, been checking the website all day, thought they forgot to drop them. Glad they were an easy cop, bought both pairs.

Back
Top Bottom