OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

474F52B8-7ED0-4961-BADA-E5AB068CBCDB.png

No clue how I got ‘em tbh.

Checked the app at 7:00am and it was cooked so I went to the update it (assumed it was a draw so I thought I had time). Got in line at 7:02 and was able to hit two min later

Worth the try. We all know people were only buying for the flip anyway, which is why I'd actually love to see these brick. Idk who's buying all black af1's with a tiffany colored swoosh for the prices I see on the secondary market.

‘Collectors’

Ebay has a program for cards where you buy the cards on there and have them shipped to eBay to store them for you. Then you can sell em straight from there. So ebay just holds onto the cards and charges transaction fees. It’s really just a commodity investment market now. But if no one actually consumes said commodities, and takes them out of the market, how can the market be sustainable?

Also, it’s tax season. Nike/Tiff knew when to drop.

‘Collectors’

Ebay has a program for cards where you buy the cards on there and have them shipped to eBay to store them for you. Then you can sell em straight from there. So ebay just holds onto the cards and charges transaction fees. It’s really just a commodity investment market now. But if no one actually consumes said commodities, and takes them out of the market, how can the market be sustainable?

Also, it’s tax season. Nike/Tiff knew when to drop.
Goat has offered lockers for a while. You can buy and have them hold them in your locker and then you can sell it later. You never touch it.

Back
Top Bottom