OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

IMG_0654.jpeg

Supreme been slapping their box logo on 07s for years now and selling them at a slightly above retail markup.

I'm good.

Last supreme AF1 worth a care was prolly the highs imo.

Props to Supreme for continuing to use the silhouette even when the hype is gone tho.

They keep selling out though, even the black and brown joints. I just hope they do something better than the regular degular 07 and do some with actual quality, but I won't hold my breath.

If anyone looking for Chocolates

I haven't been in here much. Any news of any older AF1's set to be retroed? I know we got Linen's and Ueno's releasing next year. Anything else on the rada

I haven't been in here much. Any news of any older AF1's set to be retroed? I know we got Linen's and Ueno's releasing next year. Anything else on the rada

It's been a while and I could be wrong, but didn't the Ueno retro rumor get shut down? :nerd:

It's been a while and I could be wrong, but didn't the Ueno retro rumor get shut down?:nerd:

Hmmm, I'm not sure. I haven't been in this thread since Terror Squads released. If they're not releasing then that sucks. They were high on my list...

Last edited:
sadly
seems as if it aint got a toe box swoosh
im not buyin
seems to be the only way to know u getting a decent pair

Back
Top Bottom