OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

The lighting on those pics is atrocious. I have to see more pics before passing final judgement.

More here....

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2024%2F05%2F22%2Fnike-air-force-1-low-seoul-hf0014-001-release-info-1.jpg

There dope. But sounds like a lot of work when you can make two sets if ids and be gucci. Save a ton of bread as well.

I'm not going for them, but I hope for everyone's sake that linens are not a NHBD release like the 180s were.

I understand why it's like that for the lightening 17s since it's an expensive (to make and buy) shoe, but if all the "cult classics" are gonna be like this it's gonna be an annoying summer 😂

I'm not going for them, but I hope for everyone's sake that linens are not a NHBD release like the 180s were.

I understand why it's like that for the lightening 17s since it's an expensive (to make and buy) shoe, but if all the "cult classics" are gonna be like this it's gonna be an annoying summer 😂
What’s NHBD?

What’s NHBD?

It means a release goes to the neighborhood boutique retailers and not your foot lockers of the world.

I'm usually for the normal places but also those places don't have bot protection on their sites and are more liable to backdoor pairs.

It also means less pairs in general, which is silly for 180s or Linens.

Last edited:
I bought the snake jawns three times on stockx and each time my order gets cancelled after 5-7 days. I’m assuming fakes but it’s not really clear from their emails. Idk why I can’t just get the damn pair. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom