Official Air Jordan 1 Mid Thread Vol: Not The Best Model/Thread

I’ve seen a lot of fakes here. I usually don’t judge or call people out but when you see about 3 dudes hanging out wearing them chances are they’re not legit 😂
If you are going to wear a fake .. you should not wear something that’s really hyped up or super super expensive. Like the DOIR IT WILL ONLY Drawer attention to you. And you will be called out

If you are going to wear a fake .. you should not wear something that’s really hyped up or super super expensive. Like the DOIR IT WILL ONLY Drawer attention to you. And you will be called out
I mean I wouldn't even know how to legit check them because I haven't seen a pair in front of my face. I know fake shoes are getting much better though. My friend buys retail Jordans but all his yeezys are fake and the only difference I could tell is the back is much stiff her and the tabs are usually off. It's insane how close these factories are getting to the real thing.

IMG_20220412_073329510_HDR.jpg

I'm def not the old head trolling the masses. Found these at Woodfield footlocker on vacation. I like.

These Particle Grey women's mids are straight FIYAH! I returned my Coconut Milks when I got these because I do not need both of them and the CW and materials on the Particle Greys are better to me (though they are actually cheaper than the Coconut Milks for some reason SMH). I especially like the interior of the shoe with that soft, cozyboy action with the entire inner lining.

20220411_184419.jpg
20220411_184432.jpg
20220411_184549.jpg

Back
Top Bottom