Official Air Jordan 1 Mid Thread Vol: Not The Best Model/Thread

Broke out the Facetasms today.

20200815_172538.jpg

I'm going for the banned mids. Don't care that they're mids. My highs are needing to be put in retirement. I hope these sit or can be picked up at retail. The chicago mids are on ebay for close to retail so I'm hopeful.

I might be in on the banned mids. I have a black paint marker to color where the lace holes are but it doesn’t bother me too much.

Hey, anyone copped the white green and yellow blacktoe mids off of Champs a week ago and get their pair yet? I haven't even received shipping confirmation yet and the order status says shipment fulfilled.

Hey, anyone copped the white green and yellow blacktoe mids off of Champs a week ago and get their pair yet? I haven't even received shipping confirmation yet and the order status says shipment fulfilled.
Shipping had been really slow for shoes from the foot site family. It takes me two and half weeks to get any release. They are coming. My bel-airs haven’t shipped yet if you get the idea.

Euro 2020 Jordan 1 mids. I like the mini swoosh, the back has all the cities that were due for use at the 2020 European football (soccer) tournament.
73BC52AC-038C-49D1-8FD0-C902AA2A3CE7.jpeg

man these are saucy. i love the swoosh design and the mini check mark on the toe box. i looked at them for a minute.

but that all white.. with my luck, my gf's dog would take a **** on them the first day UNDS-ing them. couldn't hit purchase.

Just got through... it's bugging tho, took wayyy too many attempts to double up.

Back
Top Bottom