Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Pretty sad that people get these in hand and still want to sell them. Just don't get it. Feel bad for the people who appreciate them and want them. I hope resale falls hard.
Agree, but this is every hype release. Hopefully they'll be retail soon.

:lol: Even though I couldn't land a pair, it's quite satisfying seeing how quick "wings" are dropping. There's pairs under $400 in my size on stock now.. fools had em listed at 12-1500 before release.

Pair # 6,970. Nevermind the Dickies. Just showing what they look like with laces since everybody else reselling these lol jk

Last edited:
The gold or bronzish color is a personal preference thing, but I think they missed by not having some sort of rubbing off effect or something similar. The Wings 12s got so much attention because of the effect. With these they just put a tarnished finish and some metal tags and called it a day. Surprised they didn't do anything crazier with these. With the 12s first, and now the 1s, watch them drop some Wings 5s, 4s, 11s, or some other number next year. JB isn't passing up on automatic dough.

I have to see these Wings in person, they look terrible in the pictures I've seen lol. I think I want to like them though. And I agree with homie up there, dark pictures for dark shoes isn't flattering.

The gold or bronzish color is a personal preference thing, but I think they missed by not having some sort of rubbing off effect or something similar. The Wings 12s got so much attention because of the effect. With these they just put a tarnished finish and some metal tags and called it a day. Surprised they didn't do anything crazier with these. With the 12s first, and now the 1s, watch them drop some Wings 5s, 4s, 11s, or some other number next year. JB isn't passing up on automatic dough.

They already have a samples made.... I don't get why they didn't stick 2 the original theme tho

Back
Top Bottom