• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

@babyjs23

Be prepared for shots fired!

Last edited:
Camo 1s are really nice. Just a simple tongue switch would be nice, even the back of the shoe is very subtle compared to the jumpman logo used. I'm probably going to cop.

I hate the wings but I will say the my priced these great compared to most pinnacles this could've easily been a replacement for the brown crocs and probably still would've sold really well.

I just wanna see who's gonna be that Lucky Sport Star to pay 9k for the size 17 Wings on StockX

like how many size 17 did they make? 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Should I pull the trigger now for the wings or you guys think they will continue to drop some more? Hate how nike canceled my order.

I am absolutely Loving these. But that's me. I'm not big on gold, brass or whatever. But once I got them in hand. They went directly on feet. Can't pass on any high ogs. Every colorway is a must cop. Actually look darker in person. Not really as gold as the pics make them look.

Last edited:
Should I pull the trigger now for the wings or you guys think they will continue to drop some more? Hate how nike canceled my order.

I'd Keep A Close Eye On Your Email And If You Haven't Already, Phone In To Nike And Ask Them To "Escalate" Your Issue.

Thanks To The Homie @ootherocoo I Finally Got The Email From Nike Apologizing For Their Error In Canceling My Order And Offering Me The Chance To Still Purchase My Second Pair Size 9.5 Via Phone In Order :nthat:

Going To Call Them Back On Monday As The Phone Number And Extension They Gave Closes After 5 M-F

Hope This Helps!

Back
Top Bottom