Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wings are a sleeper bro. the quality is amazing. i agree with u 100%, ppl are crazy for bashing these. i will be rocking these all fall long this year.
It takes a while to grow on you but the detail and the quality is very good. Someone is offering a Pinnacle 1 Vachetta tan for mine, plus a bit of cash of course and I'm kinda close to pulling the trigger though lol.

Last edited:
i liked the colorway from the jump. felt lucky to to get these on RD. saw a quote a while back commenting how soft the bag is. thoight, "who cares". but, the bag is suoer soft lol. great package all around. enjoy

im so glad to see these get love now. ppl were hating cuz they dont rub off. man, go rub urself. these shoes are dope

for real tho. my feet will love these bad boys. nice pick up imo. i like them better than the 12s tbh......now ill get roasted lol

Just wondering as I haven't seen anyone bring it up, but are we sure those suede/nylon B&W's aren't GS-only? That combination strikes me as something JB usually does for GS or GG (Heiress?) pairs, especially if they're Jumpman branded.

PS - Complex has OG Shadows listed in their 2017 releases list, fwiw :nerd:

Just wondering as I haven't seen anyone bring it up, but are we sure those suede/nylon B&W's aren't GS-only? That combination strikes me as something JB usually does for GS or GG (Heiress?) pairs, especially if they're Jumpman branded.

PS - Complex has OG Shadows listed in their 2017 releases list, fwiw :nerd:

While I'm glad dudes will be able to cop bws when they come out.. they won't be better than the 14s trust me. They'll prob be similar to the BTs... which is good but not as good as the 14.

One of the main things I like with the 14s is the shape. They Are more OG shape than remasters imo

Check out this pic vs royals:

Same height. Well sorta..

Sleeker and smaller toe box.

Ps can't wait for some shadows boiiisss
Pss I agree with coachj, wings 1 > wings xii ... but we are in a AJ1 thread lol

Last edited:
While I'm glad dudes will be able to cop bws when they come out.. they won't be better than the 14s trust me. They'll prob be similar to the BTs... which is good but not as good as the 14.

One of the main things I like with the 14s is the shape. They Are more OG shape than remasters imo

Check out this pic vs royals:

Same height.

Sleeker and smaller toe box.

Ps can't wait for some shadows boiiisss
Pss I agree with coachj, wings 1 > wings xii ... but we are in a AJ1 thread lol
The royals look higher then the blk & whites to me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Let my Wings go today on GOAT, good riddance looking at that beautiful box in my closet knowing the horror inside had run its course. I was hoping to trade them for something decent but value died as it should have. Worst OG 1s to release so far IMO.

Let my Wings go today on GOAT, good riddance looking at that beautiful box in my closet knowing the horror inside had run its course. I was hoping to trade them for something decent but value died as it should have. Worst OG 1s to release so far IMO.
u crazy. best quality 1s, and value will climb in a year. mine will be beat by then

Perfect example of how quality does not equate to the value of a shoe. People blame the quality for sbb's overratedness, but the cw is a contributing factor as well.

Last edited:
Jordan Brand has released a lot of limited trash this year. It doesn't look like they're breaking that trend with the Wings 1. That's really disappointing after the Wings 12 from last year. 

They look better in person? They had better look like a completely different shoe in person lol.

Last edited:
Jordan Brand has released a lot of limited trash this year. It doesn't look like they're breaking that trend with the Wings 1. That's really disappointing after the Wings 12 from last year. 

They look better in person? They had better look like a completely different shoe in person lol.
:lol: pics do them too much justice. Doodoo in a pretty box.

lol, yall are funny. the wing 12s are just weak taxis. and u reveal oregon duck feathers if u dare ruin them lol. wing 1s are way better.

playoffs, my bad. u got me. with feathers underneath when rubbed off. yup. no joke. wing ones are better

Back
Top Bottom