• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
38750466_253972155232870_7236090742010019840_n.jpg

Yo who ever get the nigels in a size 9.5 or 10 and don't want the box ill take em. Lol that's the only thing I like about them. And the mini swoosh but id have to buy the shoe.... And I don't like the shoe...

Yo who ever get the nigels in a size 9.5 or 10 and don't want the box ill take em. Lol that's the only thing I like about them. And the mini swoosh but id have to buy the shoe.... And I don't like the shoe...

I was out there yesterday for the rsvp early release and honestly BS i stool there to get a raffle ticket got and a complete waste of time.. they did give u the option to get another ticket but only if u got the shirt! 40$ plus taxes and with LA taxes add another 10$ **** was not worth it just for another ticket smh...

My final decision is I'm going to try for the Nigel 1s, but if I don't luck up, on to the next. I do like the CONCEPT, and the irony/juxtaposition that both @CommonLawNola and @suprduprsamsay pointed out definitely appeals to my crippled, non-walking sensibilities and sense of humor. Though I can't deny, I do get vibes of a TP 1 every time I look at them.

Both the Purples and the Greens are a MUST though!!!!

I was out there yesterday for the rsvp early release and honestly BS i stool there to get a raffle ticket got and a complete waste of time.. they did give u the option to get another ticket but only if u got the shirt! 40$ plus taxes and with LA taxes add another 10$ **** was not worth it just for another ticket smh...

Both of my brothers and 2 friends went to that event. It was an hour wait just to get the raffle ticket. Luckily, two of them won. Pick up was another 2-3 hours.

Apparently Nigel signed shoeboxes for about an hour, but my brother and friend were near the back of the line and missed out.

Last edited:

Complete waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom