Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
not to me it aint...%^&8 royals overhyped & not that great imo

blk/red--shadow--blk toe aka the real chicago's
just kidding. personally I'm not the hugest Black Toe fan, even though I have a pair

Last edited:
Cant wear heat without running into heat. Too many homies getting robbed for their 1s in my hood. Best advice of the hood award: Take a pair of beaters also if you plan on rocking any Nike Air 1s.

If got a heater yourself, make sure you got money saved up for a lawyer. Police will write sh-tty reports cause they are just shoes to them and under $200 retail.

Be smart and know where you're going before you wear any heat. Try to avoid wearing heat if you riding solo. It's sad that it has come to this point, but I know some people who wont unDS pairs in fear of getting robbed.

Sorry kinda off topic, but Breds and Royals have been the most robbed AJs in the last year and half.

That Gym Red went quick fast and a hurry 
eyes.gif

Cant wear heat without running into heat. Too many homies getting robbed for their 1s in my hood. Best advice of the hood award: Take a pair of beaters also if you plan on rocking any Nike Air 1s.

If got a heater yourself, make sure you got money saved up for a lawyer. Police will write sh-tty reports cause they are just shoes to them and under $200 retail.

Be smart and know where you're going before you wear any heat. Try to avoid wearing heat if you riding solo. It's sad that it has come to this point, but I know some people who wont unDS pairs in fear of getting robbed.

Sorry kinda off topic, but Breds and Royals have been the most robbed AJs in the last year and half.
? wtf lol bruh are you being serious

I think the blk/reds are the most classic color in terms of my Jordan memories.

There's a pic of the Reds in the other thread that made the look great since you couldn't ser the contrast stitching.

Last edited:

If people are getting robbed for shoes in your neighborhood I'd wonder why those same people would keep buying $200 shoes instead of using that money to move out of the neighborhood.

If people are getting robbed for shoes in your neighborhood I'd wonder why those same people would keep buying $200 shoes instead of using that money to move out of the neighborhood.

They trying stunt too much.., priorities all messed up

Last edited:

I realized something just now when I was thinking about the Gym Reds. I've had the Premiers (2013) for months, and I still haven't even tried them on yet. So I unlaced them and put them on. All I can say is "Oh my". These shoes are comfortable as hell, and they look even better on feet. I've avoided doing this, but I've seen plenty of pairs on ebay going for cheap. Think I might have to double up.

Back
Top Bottom