• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Shadows today

I was at a store this afternoon and they had Breds and royals,I think, but wasn't sure if they were the ones that are the official mj 1's. sometimes I don't know the difference the jordan ones and the others shoes that look exactly the same as the ones, and no they were not SB's . I love MJ'S but I'm not an expert on the ones . So any help would be greatly appreciated . Thank you [emoji]128515[/emoji]

I was at a store this afternoon and they had Breds and royals,I think, but wasn't sure if they were the ones that are the official mj 1's. sometimes I don't know the difference the jordan ones and the others shoes that look exactly the same as the ones, and no they were not SB's . I love MJ'S but I'm not an expert on the ones . So any help would be greatly appreciated . Thank you [emoji]128515[/emoji]
  You know pics might be helpful in this situation... but unless you were at a consignment store or something, doubtful they were the "official" 1's.

Did they look like this:

Or this?:

^ so I'm guessing this "Public School" collab is gonna be a retail release? Cause those have a jumpman tag instead of a nike air tag on the tongue. Unless they fakes or customs. :lol: :nerd:

^ so I'm guessing this "Public School" collab is gonna be a retail release? Cause those have a jumpman tag instead of a nike air tag on the tongue. Unless they fakes or customs. :lol: :nerd:

theres other pairs with NA? id love to grab one if they are a reg release... id prbly just chop the jumpman tag off

im gonna say they are gonna be exclusive to NY or w/e store released the last ones :smh:

I like them regardless of the tag. If general release, will be on my radar depending on the release date

Back
Top Bottom