Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ughh AJ1's are a disease none of us want the cure for.

So much truth.

Me when I can't get 1's:
zar-spasms-o.gif

So the NA is the limited version and the jumpman is the general release? Because the sole is different on both pairs
@CaptainSneakerhead23 you sacrilegious heathen!!
laugh.gif

Looks like lighting to me.
laugh.gif
but could be. Just purely speculation by my opinion though
theres other pairs with NA? id love to grab one if they are a reg release... id prbly just chop the jumpman tag off
NA version with the icey blue sole are the family and friends version. The heel says PSNY and only 50 pairs from what i read.

The jumpman version is the black icey sole with 23NY in the heel. These will only be released at nyc jordan brand store for now hence the 23NY on the heel.

Sorry if someone mentioned this and i sound like a broken record.

Last edited:

So the NA is the limited version and the jumpman is the general release? Because the sole is different on both pairs

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/24032"ColdCity" url="/t/508567/official-air-jordan-1-retro-high-thread/16560#post_21399934"]
theres other pairs with NA? id love to grab one if they are a reg release... id prbly just chop the jumpman tag off
NA version with the icey blue sole are the family and friends version. The heel says PSNY and only 50 pairs from what i read.

The jumpman version is the black icey sole with 23NY in the heel. These will only be released at nyc jordan brand store for now hence the 23NY on the heel.

Sorry if someone mentioned this and i sound like a broken record.

then i need a ny connect cuz i def need one of them for the 1 collection

Do we got a date on these 23ny cause I need them still on the hunt for the psny... If anyone nos one of those 50 pairs for sale holla at me I need those in my life exclusive ny s*** is to serious not to have

Not cut, but unstitch. The tongues are stitched to the toebox, so you have to unsew them, swap them, then stitch them back.

Speaking of which, has anyone tried turning their blacktoes into breds? My blacktoes have a few blemishes on the toebox from wear (tried cleaning to no avail) and I figured if I'm gonna try angelus I might try a toungue swap and a little extra black and red paint.

Anyone know where I could find Clovers for under retail? Any help would be appreciated!!! 

ebay, kixify, facebook, flightclub had some for a long time, don't know if they still do though. A few stores probably still have them in stock.

Back
Top Bottom