Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
d648ba04_air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-23-ny-1.jpeg

Public-School-x-Air-Jordan-1-PSNY-1.jpg
So the NA is the limited version and the jumpman is the general release? Because the sole is different on both pairs

Those 23ny are a must for me I wanted the psny but I don't no about that lol... And as for mids I got no problem with them I'll pick up a pair for 50$ wen I can I got the purple phat mids and the laker mids.. 50$ pair of kicks u can't go wrong in my eyes

Banneds came factory laced with red laces. Pretty sure AJKOs did as well, but if not they were definitely in the box as sold. 
Dude, I was messing around (even though I hate alternate laced 1's) but guess that flew riiiiiight over your head 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^ so I'm guessing this "Public School" collab is gonna be a retail release? Cause those have a jumpman tag instead of a nike air tag on the tongue. Unless they fakes or customs.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Yea, Two different pairs. The NA tag is exclusive for employees, family and friends and we get a different 1. 

Last edited:

Dude, I was messing around (even though I hate alternate laced 1's) but guess that flew riiiiiight over your head 
laugh.gif
Apparently. Hard to separate written sarcasm from snob remarks in the thread filled with leather quality and lace debates.

Good luck on that LF pair tho...

Honestly tired of not owning '13 breds and Royals=(

Shoes should not be priced this much higher than  retail in the streets or this difficult to obtain.

Failed on the restocks, nothing available locally and online aftermarket prices are way tooo high.

Anxiety.

Losing sleep.

Halp.(12)

1 day.

Honestly tired of not owning '13 breds and Royals=(
Shoes should not be priced this much higher than  retail in the streets or this difficult to obtain.
Failed on the restocks, nothing available locally and online aftermarket prices are way tooo high.
Anxiety.
Losing sleep.
Halp.(12)
1 day.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom