Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nice! I gotta disagree with you though brodie, Black Toes would make it the true trinity since they were all bulls colorways. I would say gameworn but he only wore the b/reds for the dunk contest. It still is a trip that they built up all this lore and history around the b/red only to be exposed as fabricating the story and now they are re-releasing the ships like "Surprise we lied! These right here are the b/red's ugly cousin the Nike Air Ship, the true banned shoe."

To each their own.

This, is my trinity papa.

I def love blacktoes and they are in the top 5 alongside with shadows and what I pictured above.

Update:Finally bit on the ONLY Yeezy's I've had my eyes on. Go big or go home. I'm still looking forward to those BT unions from Goat the most. Time for a sneaker vacay...

1. Screenshot_20190808-162509.jpg

Last edited:
One of the earliest interactions I had with my then GF (now wife) was when she asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I told her that she already got me a pair of space jams, and she was pissed because I didn't let her go them on my behalf. stunned, I eventually found my voice enough to help her understand the blissful ignorance she was living in thinking that she could walk up to a random shoe store at say noon-ish the day after the shoes came out and walk out with a pair. That concord video was crucial to her education back then, LMAO

:lol: that’s hilarious, The Get Money Boyz affect lol

I’m happy for dude that lost the weight but I dunno why some of y’all acting like 350 lbs is so shocking, most people prob see guys 300+ every day, between big *** MFers at the gym or (current/former) football players or just fat people... 500-600 lb or more would make me say damn

Had some beater gatorades I was gonna throw away. Bought some vinyl paint and
angelus paint. Also rit dyed the sole. Ill probably still throw them away
7486ED08-F5F2-46F3-865D-CBE8E5922AF5.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m happy for dude that lost the weight but I dunno why some of y’all acting like 350 lbs is so shocking, most people prob see guys 300+ every day, between big *** MFers at the gym or (current/former) football players or just fat people... 500-600 lb or more would make me say damn
Yea, I was once 350lb aswell. Then I got circumcised & dropped down to 200.

I don’t think he was a healthy 300+ like a lot of athletes/big dudes in the gym are. I’m always curious how people get that big since it seems like a chore to consume that much food but it would be totally unacceptable to go up to someone randomly and pull a Larry King-DJ Khaled on them:

It's a prolonged period of poor eating choices coupled with a sedentary lifestyle and also unfavorable genetics.

No one would willingly choose to be that big. It just happens.

I work in a cardiology practice and have seen folks who weigh 500+. It's like you didn't wake up that way one day.

I don’t think he was a healthy 300+ like a lot of athletes/big dudes in the gym are. I’m always curious how people get that big since it seems like a chore to consume that much food but it would be totally unacceptable to go up to someone randomly and pull a Larry King-DJ Khaled on them:

It would have been healthy if I was a 10ft seal, but prolly not as a 6ft tall human.. :tongue:
It's rarely how much you eat unless you're binge eating - it's more what I was eating that did it. Crisps, cheese, sandwiches and other snacks late at night.. Energy drinks out the wazoo, chocolate, kebabs, KFC etc.. If it comes with a bonus free hardened artery I was on it like a hypemonster on a Yeezy.
I went from 210 with some cuddlybits to 280 with truffle shuffle in about a year, and then was so used to being lazy I didn't bother working it off and it built up.
Taken me about 18 months in total to get down to 204, but most of it was the first 10 months or so.

Anyway, I'll let people get back to complaining about how ugly those yella/white joints are and posting CoffinShots..
fumbmega2.gif

bwood056 bwood056 been buying and shutting the thread down lately with his OG pickups and thread stays chatting on calories and this dude stockx splurging now on a yeezy... haha offtopic. Never change AJ1 thread .. guess that's what happens when 60 AJ1's drop in a year. (mainstream) (popular)

Hate to see it lol

Back
Top Bottom