• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
30BBBBB5-C482-4C75-8B11-C926FC9FD98C.jpeg

Tuesday blues.

No we won’t...they trash

Keep that opinion. Not everyone is going to change their mind. But a few or a lot of NT members will change their mind in a year like the SBB 2.0. Very little hype, when it dropped. You could have picked it up on the low. Now look at where it's at. I don't think the SBB 1.0 were that hyped. I remember mixed feelings about it from others. I liked it from the start. It was really easy to get if you entered the Niketown raffles. People that didn't have the SBB 1.0 or did have it would say things like SBB quality, when the quality isn't that different from any other Jordan 1. Now the prices are pretty crazy. People will change their minds in a year.

bred 1s listed for black friday on here

bred 1s? man I did a double take :lol:
then i saw those with the strap, that aint it
felt relaxed.

Keep that opinion. Not everyone is going to change their mind. But a few or a lot of NT members will change their mind in a year like the SBB 2.0. Very little hype, when it dropped. You could have picked it up on the low. Now look at where it's at. I don't think the SBB 1.0 were that hyped. I remember mixed feelings about it from others. I liked it from the start. It was really easy to get if you entered the Niketown raffles. People that didn't have the SBB 1.0 or did have it would say things like SBB quality, when the quality isn't that different from any other Jordan 1. Now the prices are pretty crazy. People will change their minds in a year.
nah, sbb 1 were hyped. resale or preorder prices in my size, 11.5 iirc the cheapest were like $399 at the time.

Anyone here have and wear Defiant Coutures? Thinking about selling my pair of SBB3s that will come from SNKRS today and buy these

I saw them in someone this weekend and they look fire to me idc what anyone thinks but I am worried about creasing on them

I don't like the lubricated look....but after I'm done yal going see the finished product. Might even do it to the fears of i hit on em.

I don't think the Fearless would look nice with the sheen taken off. Patent Leather is meant to be shiny. When PL gets dull it looks bad.

These SBB 3.0s look much improved deglazed though.

I don't think the Fearless would look nice with the sheen taken off. Patent Leather is meant to be shiny. When PL gets dull it looks bad.

These SBB 3.0s look much improved deglazed though.
What happens when the matte finish starts to wear off?

Back
Top Bottom