Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Some of you are diehard fans and I respect that. I can’t buy in on something based on its backstory or what it’s linked to. It has to be well executed also. I also limit how many pairs I buy each year so that comes into play.
Agreed.

Now slated for May 2023 with a $200 retail price.

uWZq61u.gif

Some of you are diehard fans and I respect that. I can’t buy in on something based on its backstory or what it’s linked to. It has to be well executed also. I also limit how many pairs I buy each year so that comes into play.
Oh I feel you, and I honestly limit my pairs tons, so getting a Spider-Man 1 will most likely be my only, or 1 of maybe 2-3 pairs at MOST, of 1s I’ll get. Was looking, and the last time I got more than 1 pair of 1s was 2019, when I got 3 pairs. I got a single pair in 2020, 1 in 2021, and the L&Fs are my only 1s for 2022 (albeit I doubled up on them). Generally speaking, 1s just haven’t moved the needle for me for the pad like 3 years. There’s been some cool pairs, but nothing I needed or truly wanted.

Oh I feel you, and I honestly limit my pairs tons, so getting a Spider-Man 1 will most likely be my only, or 1 of maybe 2-3 pairs at MOST, of 1s I’ll get. Was looking, and the last time I got more than 1 pair of 1s was 2019, when I got 3 pairs. I got a single pair in 2020, 1 in 2021, and the L&Fs are my only 1s for 2022 (albeit I doubled up on them). Generally speaking, 1s just haven’t moved the needle for me for the pad like 3 years. There’s been some cool pairs, but nothing I needed or truly wanted.

That’s a good spot to be in. For years I just consumed. It’s refreshing to be more calculated in pickups. You in for the black and white 85’s?

Back
Top Bottom