Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
she likes plain Jane turkey sub from there since she was in kindergarten LOL. She got a cookie too lol. Chillin on the iPad now after a long day of distance learning and waiting in line at mall for an hour

Last edited by a moderator:
E8E373CD-5851-46B1-8B48-FA90DA942D91.jpeg
just picked these up and not disappointed at all in these.

If y'all thought these Bio's were a problem, you better get ready to pay resell on Mocha's.....the MAJORITY of the inventory will end up on GOAT, StockX, etc.......ONLY 1's that you have a DECENT chance at copping for retail are mid's and Zoom Craters....the game is ROYALLY phukt

Taking my L now and just accepted the fact that I’m gonna have to copp those on the resell market.

Well at least the resell market is in the early stages of settling down a bit. A lot less money circulating is equating to resellers coming down off that Sherm a little

If y'all thought these Bio's were a problem, you better get ready to pay resell on Mocha's.....the MAJORITY of the inventory will end up on GOAT, StockX, etc.......ONLY 1's that you have a DECENT chance at copping for retail are mid's and Zoom Craters....the game is ROYALLY phukt
Hopefully by that time Royal Toes are a nice chunk of change.

Those are my trade bait 1’s

I’m definitely trying double up on mochas though :smokin

Need one you that hated BIO-HACKS at first, but then saw how hyped they were and all of a sudden became a fan of them to sell me your pair for retail; size 8-9 accepted.

I don't know what color laces would work best on these. That orange tongue is really throwing me off. I like the rest of the sneaker a lot, but the tongue tag is annoying, and the orange tongue is a little out there. Maybe I just need to lace them up with black and not overthink it.

Last edited:
Congrats to those that wanted the Biohacks and were able to grab. For a Jordan 1, they’re just a little too weird/random for me (and most of my collection is Dunk SBs, so I’m all for weird/unique kicks).

Back
Top Bottom