Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I'm a 11.5 and got it in my TTS. Is it a little big, yes. But not to the extent of the 3, 4, 5, 6, etc. I'd go TTS but you can absolutely go a half size smaller.

yup, would be rocking mine but the sizing pised me off

thought they would fit TTS like the highs :smh:

And you were so geeked about this release. Have you tried to size swap? All you need is to find them in a local store and do a exchange of size.

yup, would be rocking mine but the sizing pised me off

thought they would fit TTS like the highs
mean.gif
Get some thick socks.... like triple-ply dri-fit elite low socks 

or some low SB socks which are on the thick side

What the hell are you guys asking for bred lows they are everywhere. Unless you are asking for 100 and below ebay has em for retail smh

is this at your local mom and pop store or major retailer? where are you located because theres none in my area. i just need a pair for retail.

You can cop white red lows under retail on east bay right now. Exclusion glitch
17% off with the coupon

is this at your local mom and pop store or major retailer? where are you located because theres none in my area. i just need a pair for retail.
Didn't check sizes but bred and white/red lows are at my local HoH.

works the same way in store as online, i just need the style code or do i need FTL sku#
I can get you the sku tomorrow but they can look it up if they don't want to be lazy. my stores manager just did it for my red reptile sl loops that just came in with just a description and the price

I can get you the sku tomorrow but they can look it up if they don't want to be lazy. my stores manager just did it for my red reptile sl loops that just came in with just a description and the price

Preciate it man i already know the workers at my FTL are lazy as hell except the store manager. hopefullty i run into him

Back
Top Bottom