Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Went back a couple of pages and didn't see anything.  Are the Neutral Grey lows supposed to get a US release or are they a EU exclusive?  I'm assuming I missed the boat for all the EU site, so just wondering about the US now.

Went back a couple of pages and didn't see anything.  Are the Neutral Grey lows supposed to get a US release or are they a EU exclusive?  I'm assuming I missed the boat for all the EU site, so just wondering about the US now.

No US release. all EU sites already released awhile back bruh

not sure how much they are going on the resell market tho

No US release. all EU sites already released awhile back bruh

not sure how much they are going on the resell market tho
Repped.  Ugh now the search begins... Anyone with a lead on a US 8.5 or 8 is greatly appreciated!

Any leads on a 13 in the white and greys? 24segons had a 13 for a couple days but I had to wait for payday and it got snagged. I may just be SOL

Shame on anyone passed on these. My breds went straight from box to feet with no extra insole. Excellent comfort.

Last edited:
has anyone seen any sz 12 neutral greys around? ebay has zero listed for sale. i need them now that the weathers getting nicer hahaha

Anyone still waiting on their pairs from Suppa? I ordered on the 19th still say processing at sort facility.

@MikeyCorleone  Yeah man,  The Store is located here in the Netherlands, and for whatever reason they received both breds and grey ones approximately 1 month after official release date. And they never said it on Twitter or Facebook hehe you had to visit the website and check. got 4 breds lol. 

@MikeyCorleone  Yeah man,  The Store is located here in the Netherlands, and for whatever reason they received both breds and grey ones approximately 1 month after official release date. And they never said it on Twitter or Facebook hehe you had to visit the website and check. got 4 breds lol. 
Any idea on how much it would be shipped to the States?

Back
Top Bottom