Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

keep telling myself prices on lows drop quick no need to rush and cop now especially with all these releases so close together.But damn they lookin sweet

keep telling myself prices on lows drop quick no need to rush and cop now especially with all these releases so close together.But damn they lookin sweet
Exactly 
laugh.gif
 learned my lesson with the breds and royals.

any one know of any legit sites that are selling the shadows low tops early for a great price ? no grey market pairs either

Available on ISS for small footers, would cop if they had my size.

instyleshoes.com/air-jordan-1-low-og-shadow-705329-003/

Got the shadows for $120 I'll certainly wear these a ton more than I would have the 72-10.

I'm getting old.

had a double up on the wht/reds in sight on ebay a sec ago. got sidetracked at work and missed the end, got outbid for $8.50 + $15 shipping on a VNDS pair. :smh:

Preach it, brotha. Can't believe some of the line-ups for the 72-10s. I'll take these at half the price and wear them way more. I love how easy the lows have been to cop.

was at the mall on sunday and i saw a lot of teenagers with those FLASHY 11s lol (72-10) , I'm 31, so ill take a simple shadow low 1s over these hype beast 11s ! i sold all my 11s years ago and i don't miss them !

I'm 32 and although I wear ones 90percent of the time having some Concords or space jams isn't bad to switch it up a little

was at the mall on sunday and i saw a lot of teenagers with those FLASHY 11s lol (72-10) , I'm 31, so ill take a simple shadow low 1s over these hype beast 11s ! i sold all my 11s years ago and i don't miss them !
Yeah, I'm 31 and have gotten rid of all my Js except for my 1s. There's a few pairs I'd still like at some point (i.e. WC3s, WC4s), but I'm mostly done with the 11s. Great looking shoe but just too flashy for me these days.

Yeah, I'm 31 and have gotten rid of all my Js except for my 1s. There's a few pairs I'd still like at some point (i.e. WC3s, WC4s), but I'm mostly done with the 11s. Great looking shoe but just too flashy for me these days.

I'm with you guys.. I'm 29 and I'm feeling similarily. Although, idk if I can part with my 6s.

Back
Top Bottom