Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I'm 29 too and the only other J's I wear are FR3's and Military 4's rarely. I still want a pair of 96 Playoff 11's just to stare at. :lol:
i love the OG colorways of the XI and have legend blues, CG, DMP and OG black/reds but cant justify any of the new XIs with the price hike and the quality not being that great although i heard the 72-10 quality is nice but i cant do sparkly PL thats for sure.

I'm 21 and I've been off most J's for a while.

Been doing 1s and dunks for a minute now. A few of the newer releases have started luring me back. Maroons and Aquas are really tempting

Need two pair shadows and another bred and royal lows.......LOVE LOWS!!!!!!!!
Im with you.....Love Lows on jordans....im glad I got rid off the phat low a while back. Now, if the trends continue, this Shadow low would be on discount soon. Will be patiently waiting. In the mean time, I'll scoop from NDC, wear it, then when I find them on discount, return the NDC pair.

Bought all the lows except Austrialias for retail. Gonna sit there is I out to try and get shadows for below. I'll be waiting for those links fam!

Side note
I'm still intrigued with the Australia's . Any pics anyone got them?? Looking very rare in the United statss

Amazing SBB low custom (not mine)

aIozbVih.jpg

Kicks USA, in Philly. I went before work, and never had a chance to make it back. Hopefully they're there tomorrow. There were just a handful of sizes. Not sure which.

Last edited:
Just copped these in white/red. Will def keep these in my rotation. Hyped for this pickup for sure!!

How's the quality? Same as the Royals and blk/red?

Yes which is why I won't be buying them. Just keeping my used royals and my 1 pair of Breds

Don't care for the royals after looking at all my highs I prefer high but with the crap quality the shoe is meh

Charge $160 for a high with good quality but the low is $130 and it's made of plastic? S-M-H

Yes shadows are same quality as royals and Breds but since I slap in sneaker shields in mine. They won't crease at all so I don't care much plus for 115$ shipped, I'm good .

Back
Top Bottom