Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I'm starting to regret passing on the neutral lows last year. Hopefully the highs come out soon

OG wasn't 3m

Just like the swoosh wasn't patent leather like in the white/red low

How's the quality of the shadow 1 low? Is it as good as the Chi low? I am loving the Chi low and making me want to back cop the other CW.

How's the quality of the shadow 1 low? Is it as good as the Chi low? I am loving the Chi low and making me want to back cop the other CW.

No

The only other so far with the same quality as Chicago low is the CM low aka the all black with white midsole

Agree with @Zyzz  

Lower quality: shadow, black red and royals are the same quality. The colored leather is rubbery and black leather is mediocre.

Better quality: The Chicago has nice white leather and uses same red leather as the black red.  CM lows have a nice black leather just like the high top CM's. Note black leather is better than was is on the shadow, black red, and royals

Lets hope the metalics have nice white leather! 
I saw royals are on sale for 70 but couldn't find my size. Paid 100 for a 7.5

Last edited:
Agree with @Zyzz

Lower quality: shadow, black red and royals are the same quality. The colored leather is rubbery and black leather is mediocre.

Better quality: The Chicago has nice white leather and uses same red leather as the black red.  CM lows have a nice black leather just like the high top CM's. Note black leather is better than was is on the shadow, black red, and royals

Lets hope the metalics have nice white leather! 

I saw royals are on sale for 70 but couldn't find my size. Paid 100 for a 7.5

info on royals?

No problem. I missed that train as well. You should be able to pick one up between 70-80 bucks on ebay if they don't hit outlets for cheaper. 

Should I get the Chicago 1 lows? I see them on Nike snkrs still available and figured they might be a nice pickup. 

Should I get the Chicago 1 lows? I see them on Nike snkrs still available and figured they might be a nice pickup. 

If you like the shoe? Yes. Quality is rather good.

If you really want them, look on eBay and grab for under retail. These will prob hit discount soon enough

I'm trying to order a pair but it won't let me register on the site... is anyone else having trouble?

Edit: I figured it out lol I was having a hard time. I ordered a second pair of those and a pair of the gym red joints since they were on sale. Good looks bballermarkie bballermarkie , repped ya fam!

Last edited:
wore my red black again yesterday just because. id double up on each pair of lows if i could. went true to size and was fine btw

Every time I see a picture of chi lows I tell myself I need to grab a pair...and then I remember that I want Penny II's.  Pippens just came out.  I also want another pair of huarache trainers.  Then I come back to reality and realize I probably won't purchase any of the shoes that I just named 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom