Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Then looks like false info was posted in here

People recently just said they didn't even make the white/red lows just the highs

Maybe somebody was just confused or misinformed. I always thought it to be pretty common knowledge that there were white and red low ogs. Me personally just wasn't sure if they were PL. Could somebody post the whole OG chart again?

View media item 1974322
Found these on sale on ebay the other day bnib for $91 shipped. Used a $15 off coupon and got em for $76. Wish my bred, royal, and neutral grey lows used the same toebox and sidepanel leather as these.

Coupon til 5pm PST

eBay.com is offering $15 Off Your Purchase of $75+ when you enter COUPON CODE: C15LIMITEDTIME and checkout with PayPal. Some exclusions apply. Deal ends 5pm PST.

• Claim This Deal (Enter code C15LIMITEDTIME and checkout with PayPal)

My bad should've posted earlier but for those who wanna make an impulse purchase lol

Thank you for that code. Snagged the blue/white sails for $77 shipped. Weekend summer shoe

May snag the Chicago lows for around $90 shipped if I can reuse the code. Those 10.5's are few and far between

It's not but ok :lol:

It's an entirely different mold.

This is the same as saying shines are the same as ones because they have the same outsole and 'same basic' shape

Thanks for putting me right chaps :D
I feel a bit silly now because it's so obvious where the extra 25 quid for Retro 1's comes from. Fortunately nobody ever complains about the retail price of Retro 1's......

Cheapest I'm seeing metalic blues on eBay for is 92. Leather is better than other lows? Perfect summer shoe. Considering pulling the trigger but probably get them cheaper if I wait

Cheapest I'm seeing metalic blues on eBay for is 92. Leather is better than other lows? Perfect summer shoe. Considering pulling the trigger but probably get them cheaper if I wait

Wait to see if another eBay code pops up

Back
Top Bottom