Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

It doesn't even make sense.

I've paid full retail price for designer shoes like SLP and Gucci and they were never $1500+
It does for them, we aren’t the target market for this product. I assume these will be ate up by the content creators/shoe personalities of the internet. Product is bought, and press is produced for Nike and JB. Viewers of those said channels will either buy them or the next affordable thing like the 85 lows, OG lows, or phat lows. It’s a win/win for Nike since they have their good, better, best and bestest covered. The industry is a whole new beast, and Nike is doing all effort to expand its markets.

It sucks for us because we used to be sole consumer besides athletes, but now there’s just a whole lot of other cultures who want in.

quick render of an 85 low
OG_low_85_render.png

$170 for lows doesn’t shock me.

I’m more surprised by the fact that JB hasn’t bumped the price for highs up to $200 or more.

…the hype colorways would still sell out.

Last edited:
I suggest everyone in this thread watch some AnvilRose on YouTube.

You’ll never look at these bum *** $200 fake leather, no thought for the consumer, shoes ever the same.

$1500. Wow.

Those 85 neutral grey lows will be had :smokin although if I do find a pair of the 2021 retro I might just pass on the 85s lol. Just need an clean pair of low-cut Jordans

Anyone know how the latest OG lows fit? Last pair of OG lows I had were the 2016s. Want to know if I can get away with a size 7 mens if I'm a 7.5 on the 2016 retro. I'm normally a size 8 when it comes to other models though

Anyone know how the latest OG lows fit? Last pair of OG lows I had were the 2016s. Want to know if I can get away with a size 7 mens if I'm a 7.5 on the 2016 retro. I'm normally a size 8 when it comes to other models though
They’ve been true to size for me.

Imo you will definitely not be able to get away with a sz 7. Sorry

thought the older ones were more TTS than the new.

I am definitely a half down in the new OG lows. Same size as the tom sachs general purpose, half down from dunk sb, am1, etc etc

6F564FE4-F0D4-4BFA-833A-20F94A0F6B2A.jpeg
Yeah, this is the one! Quality/details are insane, happy to add to the collection. Had to pull the trigger before the prices went up even further, I already let it get too high after striking out at release, but it was worth it! Anyone thinking of buying these, do it now before it’s too late. Fit is definitely TTS!

Back
Top Bottom