Release Date: Holiday 2023
Price: $125
Air Jordan 1 Low Vintage Panda Release Date

Air Jordan 1 Low Vintage Panda Lateral

Air Jordan 1 Low Vintage Panda Top View

Air Jordan 1 Low Vintage Panda Heels

Air-Jordan-1-Low-Vintage-Panda-FB9893-101-Release-Date-4.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-Vintage-Panda-FB9893-101-Release-Date-5.jpg

The extra black laces were missing out the box smh. So I threw on yellow laces, just like how MJ did back in the day.

IMG_7207.jpeg

IMG_7195.jpeg

Glad I went half size down, fits much better than my Mystic Navys.
Digging this look! Where you get the laces? 👀

I know these aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but it’s a sneaker I’ve wanted for a while. Almost bought them @ $400-$500 range. Glad I finally copped for a somewhat decent price. Also, had to do it since I got this fresh tiger ink 🐯 💪🏼
6E6AD966-E48B-4299-B785-DB8CE9A2AC41.jpeg
IMG_2274.jpeg
I got these awhile back to for like 230 on sx.🔥 Figured might as well grab them before pairs disappear. 💯

FE88071B-503F-4760-81A5-7F4F702A9B85.jpeg

14F9F5B0-E653-4BA5-943C-374868E520FB.jpeg

I’ve been downsizing left and right in my sneaker collection and i initially was going to pass on these, but when DTLR restocked and they were sitting, i had to cop. The quality on these is really good! Also this is my 2nd favorite of the Jordan 1 behind the Chicagos, these have always had a special place in my heart since i saw Mike draping them over his shoulder in the playground pic.
Still gotta take my black toe hi/low pic but the lows still sitting by the front door, package unopened. That’s been the case with most of my recent pickups which is why I know I don’t really be “needing/wanting” these shoes like I think I do

Still gotta take my black toe hi/low pic but the lows still sitting by the front door, package unopened. That’s been the case with most of my recent pickups which is why I know I don’t really be “needing/wanting” these shoes like I think I do

My entire foyer area tends to stay loaded with stacks and stacks of brown boxes... was hoping this was normal for modern-day sneakerheads. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom