Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

bballermarkie bballermarkie wax laces on that pair also? they look soft but I saw somewhere someone saying the quality was like the DTRT high's from '09...... I don't believe that for one second.

bballermarkie bballermarkie wax laces on that pair also? they look soft but I saw somewhere someone saying the quality was like the DTRT high's from '09...... I don't believe that for one second.

Nah quality is pretty good. I still say 2000 laney esq or the more recent Cali SBs

I'm not sure on the waxed laces. They're not stiff at all but have a some sort of finish on them

Those look so good.  Are they as soft as SBB?  They have that same look that was on the orange and sail parts.

Those look so good.  Are they as soft as SBB?  They have that same look that was on the orange and sail parts.
They are not. It's thicker and nicer then a normal nike shoe, but the leathers not uber great. I could grab em tomorrow from a local boutique, but got to scope em today. I thought they were still 130. Might be petty but I think I'm going to pass for the extra 20. I was basically picking them up because it was early and it seems like the pink pair isnt releasing in as many place as the olive and black. Glad they said tomorrow or else I would have def. impulse bought. 

IMO the olive does look the best of the 3

Last edited:

They are not. It's thicker and nicer then a normal nike shoe, but the leathers uber great. I could grab em tomorrow from a local boutique, but got to scope em today. I thought they were still 130. Might be petty but I think I'm going to pass for the extra 20. I was basically picking them up because it was early and it seems like the pink pair isnt releasing in as many place as the olive and black. Glad they said tomorrow or else I would have def. impulsed bought. 

Yup to all this.

They feel good on foot too

Last edited:

They are not. It's thicker and nicer then a normal nike shoe, but the leathers not uber great. I could grab em tomorrow from a local boutique, but got to scope em today. I thought they were still 130. Might be petty but I think I'm going to pass for the extra 20. I was basically picking them up because it was early and it seems like the pink pair isnt releasing in as many place as the olive and black. Glad they said tomorrow or else I would have def. impulse bought. 

IMO the olive does look the best of the 3
Good insight, much appreciated

bit the bullet and bought a pair of arctic orange swooshless lows for $20 over retail. a lot of stores are only getting olive and black, and i couldn't miss out on these.

Looks like June 4th for the UK fams for the Swoosh-less lows

2z82he1.jpg

Last edited:
IDK why this popped into my head while I was getting ready for work, but for the swooshless lows the leather quality is similar to the LA 1s I just got. In fact the whole shoe has that vibe. Very low key

I hope those swooshless sit, i want the pink and black joints, but not for retail, :lol:

Half size, it all really depends on foot shape and prefreence. I go tts because I got really wide feet so i dont mind a lil room.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom