Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Wow, can't believe it's already been 3 yrs+ since the "og" cws dropped?

I got a lot of good wears out of the Chis.

What changed causing such a demand, even used pairs?

441DBE7D-60A1-4FAE-B76B-73EAFBE0D846.jpeg

Gonna pull the trigger on the black toes for $70. Watch how these take off in resale price after the purps and sbb’s drop.

Wow, can't believe it's already been 3 yrs+ since the "og" cws dropped?

I got a lot of good wears out of the Chis.

What changed causing such a demand, even used pairs?
The circle of shoe life. Highs are coming out every other week now. Time for a change I guess

Nike isn't using the OG mold because they aren't retros like the ones that came out a few years ago. They're the low version of the "mid" hence no NA, OG mold, and the "new" embellishments. They look like skate shoes... like they were intended to be with then "phat" low first dropped...

The lows are gonna be sought after in due time. Trust.

Just grabbed a pair of the "phat" black toes. I'll never get my hands on a pair of regular ones and for $90, why not??? I also prefer this cut to the low...it sits better with jeans, imho. Pretty juiced. I literally can't remember the last time I walked into a store and bought a pair of J's.

Any news/rumors about Flyknit Lows releasing in the OG cut? I saw samples pop up in the SBB and all black colorways, but nothing since.

I wished the neutral grays would’ve gotten a wider release. My pair is too snug and they’re impossible to find :smh:

I've been noticing my black toe 1 lows have been slightly rubbing on my left pinky toe, has anyone had this problem? I'm gonna try to wear thinner socks to see if it remedies the problem.

Can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m about to copp my first ever pair of “Phat” lows. Never thought I’d see the day but that yellow black cw with the red laces is calling me. Need em for summer “SB” vibes :pimp:.

Copped both the Gym Red and Mystic Green this morning.

I’m hoping that the Mystic Green will match some of my Eagles merchandise in time for football season.

No, because I feel there's already some toe space with my TTS.
Maybe damp towel, take out and stretch somehow. Maybe with cedar inserts. Trying to mimick some sb's I've stretched out with my sweaty skate feet. Idk I'm lit right now too, so take that into consideration. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom