Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I swear these might be my top 3 sneaker of 2021. So clean in person that I’m going to have to double up before prices sky rocket
697AF392-F3CF-426B-9B02-278AAC007863.jpeg
You practically have an arcade in your kitchen!

What character is that to the left of the TV opposite Jack?

You practically have an arcade in your kitchen!

What character is that to the left of the TV opposite Jack?
Yes bro, I have kitchen living room combined and need to teach my daughter young about nba jam and marvel vs capcom! Also just decorated the inside for hallloweeen cus my 2 year old is obsessed so surprised her. The character opposite jack is winifred sanderson from hocus pocus. Got them from Walmart

Last edited:
Surprised by the orange leather.

35E4953D-4675-42FB-AE46-41374FB8924B.jpeg

Leather is A1 for sure. I get the sense that these are not as widely available as the neutral grey lows were, especially in men's sizes.

I suspect JB might do something similar with the AJ1 OG lows like Nike has done with the dunk lows in 2020 (great leather) and 2021 (synthetic feeling leather). So the OG's lows this year get great buttery leather but remain rather limited and then future releases (assuming there are more) get crappy leather in 2022.

Last edited:
Whats good with StockX? I got the women’s sz 12 they cancelled the order stating the pair they got wasn’t authentic. I just feel they should honor the price I bought it at & get me an authentic pair. Maybe the seller didn’t ship out due to sellers remorse?

Whats good with StockX? I got the women’s sz 12 they cancelled the order stating the pair they got wasn’t authentic. I just feel they should honor the price I bought it at & get me an authentic pair. Maybe the seller didn’t ship out due to sellers remorse?

weird...didnt even think they bothered making fake women's....but what do i know

Back
Top Bottom