Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Snapchat-131891570.jpg
order Sunday morning from DTLR, shipped out Sunday evening and Arrived today.

Those CP3's are nice but talk about milking white and grey lows. You had Berlins, OG NG's, 2 Union KO's, Grey Toe, CP3's and OG 85 NG's all within 2 years. Don't know if I'm missing any.

Should have trusted my instincts after coral and navy and sized down a half. I have two pairs of 10.5 if anyone needs an oop. Feel free to PM me.

Meanwhile here are some funny photos of the box that came from SNS. The shipping box was MASSIVE.

Attachments

• IMG_3129.jpeg
    IMG_3129.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_3130.jpeg
    IMG_3130.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 300
Should have trusted my instincts after coral and navy and sized down a half. I have two pairs of 10.5 if anyone needs an oop. Feel free to PM me.

Meanwhile here are some funny photos of the box that came from SNS. The shipping box was MASSIVE.

Oh, might take you up. I got a 10 and think I need a 10.5. EDIT: nvm!

Last edited:
odd that my size 15 still says preparing for shipment while it still has sizes available and my size 14 is arriving today

I have a similar story. I ordered two size 15s on release day.

one showed up last week and the other one has not even arrived.

TF baby?

These fit a lot better than the last low I bought. It was the black, white and blue ones. Those I needed to put in a thick insole. These don’t need any insole swap.

I see the bred KO lows on SNKRS next week. Hoping these sit like the shadows and white/navy but I doubt it.

If they do then I've grossly underestimated the power of bred. Even if they "sell out" on SNKRS, I can't imagine they'll be hard to come by elsewhere, especially if they're anywhere near as available as the Kentucky or Shadow pairs.

Are these still a thing? Like for retail?

Y’all’s leather lovin got me lustin for these lavish lows

Back
Top Bottom