Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I can where y’all coming from in that pic. It’s more subtle in person IMO. Im happy with them.
IMG_4038.jpeg

People ate fast

My sizes are still plentiful , hoping to jump in on the pizza party Discount if they are still there

Even though I despise the non og 1's, I have to say the shade of red on the 2019 pair is nicer than what we get on these og's.
I agree. I just really like the shape of the og model. And the tounge isn’t as big. When I have on pants you can’t tell the difference tho. But I have too many red and black 1s. And a pair of dunks. I’m good. I think. I’m over here trying to talk myself out of it lol… Nike has been restocking every morning smh

I agree. I just really like the shape of the og model. And the tounge isn’t as big. When I have on pants you can’t tell the difference tho. But I have too many red and black 1s. And a pair of dunks. I’m good. I think. I’m over here trying to talk myself out of it lol… Nike has been restocking every morning smh
Yeah that's how I feel as well. 2 or 3 of the same colorways is enough especially when you have limited space to store your kicks.

My pair is like GOOD's pair.. leather is flawless. And traded my extra pair for the Cements I missed on :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom