Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Can’t stop wearing these

IMG_7187.jpeg
Can't stop being distracted by calves when staring at the shoes and red laces, therefore.......
Screenshot_20230829_213200_Chrome.jpg

🤣😂😂

Love those Starfish lows. Sold mine because they were too big. It was a gift and they didn’t know to go half size down :frown: but ima get them back soon

Anywho finally got my BT lows! Ordered from APB on 8/11 and took 3 weeks 😂 I really need to double up on them

Attachments

• IMG_3862.jpeg
    IMG_3862.jpeg
    336.9 KB · Views: 157
This.. I can make them work but I shouldve gotten a 10.5 instead. Had to eat that bc I was on vacation :lol:

I want a pair at that price.. any links?
Just looked and looks like link is dead.
Bts40 was the code.

The black toes leather is insanely soft. I dunno if I already scratched the black part below the toe box but wow i already noticed a deep scratch and ive worn them 2 hours lol.

Pair from snkrroom came, like these more in hand.

Attachments

• PXL_20230908_021638280.jpg
    PXL_20230908_021638280.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 1,014
Where are these available?

I got my pair from a contact as they were released a few weeks ago in the Philippines and Japan. I believe they release this weekend in a few different retailers and on the SNKRS app in the UK, not sure about other countries.

Never had the OG Low's and I'm eyeing on some Atmosphere Grey's with discount coupon, how's the sizing on them? I'm a wide and flat footer with usually around sz 11-11.5 in Nike basketball shoes.

Never had the OG Low's and I'm eyeing on some Atmosphere Grey's with discount coupon, how's the sizing on them? I'm a wide and flat footer with usually around sz 11-11.5 in Nike basketball shoes.
I go half size down on my lows. These were no different and fit good. I'd say go 11.

Back
Top Bottom