Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Gonna buy a fourth pair before you get your first
1699399238414.png

Was doing the math last night because I was about to send an email about it, and realized that *technically* it's only been 8 business days, and their company line is "please allow 5-10 business days for shipping." Figured it was no use to email them because that was probably gonna be the response. :rolleyes

About that.. emailed them bc FOH and that's exactly what they told me smh. Really hate them.. never knew their shipping was this bad and even though I feel I might be good.. I'm STILL shook on fit so this one is irritating.

I told them 10 days is the 8th; Ill follow up.. almost wanna get the bank involved since they wanna be petty but honestly just looking for shipping.

Joints were already 190 at that :smh:

About that.. emailed them bc FOH and that's exactly what they told me smh. Really hate them.. never knew their shipping was this bad and even though I feel I might be good.. I'm STILL shook on fit so this one is irritating.

I told them 10 days is the 8th; Ill follow up.. almost wanna get the bank involved since they wanna be petty but honestly just looking for shipping.

Joints were already 190 at that :smh:

I'm with you man. I don't get it.

It’s an awful company. Nothing about how it functions resembles the BS narrative they spin about themselves. AMM, APB, SS… all terrible service, terrible shipping, zero concern about the customer.

I appreciate some of the "storytelling" they do, but maybe cut one less promo video for the next release and hire 1 more person at each location to process shipping. I'm already paying for shipping, and then you're gonna wait 10 days to process or make a label 7 days in and let it sit as "label created" for another 4 days before handing it over to the shipper, and never answer any customer service inquiry in less than a few business days, and notify people of raffle wins/losses at seeming random times, and now charge people for raffle entries, and the list goes on. Definitely not going through them for anything that isn't exclusive, and kinda don't want to even support them by owning/wearing stuff with their name on it. They are certainly not the only boutiques guilty of this stuff, but actually serving customers is/should be a pretty important part of running a retail business.

AMM emailed me today and cancelled.. dudes really waited 10 days just to do that.. :smh:. It says 'per my request' which makes me feel like they weren't even ready to provide shipping so probably for the best.

Of course, now my 10.5 is gone from any place with a reasonable return policy. Ordered an 11 from Tops and Bottoms .. no 10.5. Will see how those go.

AMM emailed me today and cancelled.. dudes really waited 10 days just to do that.. :smh:. It says 'per my request' which makes me feel like they weren't even ready to provide shipping so probably for the best.

Of course, now my 10.5 is gone from any place with a reasonable return policy. Ordered an 11 from Tops and Bottoms .. no 10.5. Will see how those go.

let me help you out and save you some money as well

Hopefully they cancel on me so I can get for cheaper

Uploading some comparison pics vs the 85 Highs.

Does it bother anyone else that the lows aren't actually... white? I feel like the body is in a grey tone.

IMG_4388 Large.jpeg
IMG_4391 Large.jpeg
IMG_4393 Large.jpeg
IMG_4392 Large.jpeg
IMG_4389 Large.jpeg

Thanks for posting. I also have both pairs (along with the ‘21 lows), I think I prefer the lows over highs, not sure if I’ll wear the highs anytime soon at this point.

Back
Top Bottom