Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

They turned the lows to trash, except for the 85s
You’re good with that trash swoosh on the 85s?

This is what they should look like, not the trash they are putting out under the guise of “85 lows”

IMG_1302.jpeg

The build quality and such on the 85 is far better than any other low, even the 2015-2016. Having a closer midsole/outsole plus better materials proves that.

Problem is the price @ $160. Also yes the swoosh isn’t perfect but I’ll take the 85 low all day over the OG low and garbage puffy tongue low. Those serve no purpose to me at all.

The build quality and such on the 85 is far better than any other low, even the 2015-2016. Having a closer midsole/outsole plus better materials proves that.

Problem is the price @ $160. Also yes the swoosh isn’t perfect but I’ll take the 85 low all day over the OG low and garbage puffy tongue low. Those serve no purpose to me at all.
The 85 lows have a terrible swoosh, it’s worse than the garbage quality 2015-2016 OG lows.

How does that even happen?

Just sick of the BS brother!

Release some nice joints and stop messing with OG colorways
What BS? You claimed nubuck and it’s a leather swoosh.
Are we looking at the same pic bro?

Swoosh is 100x’s better than the OG low swoosh.

If the 85 swoosh is trash, what do you classify the Og low swoosh?
you can overlay an 85 and 85 low retro and they’re almost identical. That guy always has absurd takes

What BS? You claimed nubuck and it’s a leather swoosh.

you can overlay an 85 and 85 low retro and they’re almost identical. That guy always has absurd takes
Stop using alternative facts. Just because you’re dumb enough to believe this doesn’t mean it is the truth. Look at how much skinnier and pointed the OG swoosh is on the ones released in 1985.

Source:

Air Jordan 1 Low (1985 release):
IMG_1312.jpeg

1985 Air Jordan 1 OG Low (2024 release):

IMG_1313.jpeg

Last edited:
Stop using alternative facts. Just because you’re dumb enough to believe this doesn’t mean it is the truth. Look at how much skinnier and pointed the OG swoosh is on the ones released in 1985.

Source:

Air Jordan 1 Low (1985 release):
IMG_1312.jpeg

1985 Air Jordan 1 OG Low (2024 release):

IMG_1313.jpeg
I don't know why you go out of your way to post the most ridiculous and easily refuted things. You realize it takes about 30 seconds to overlay two images in Photoshop right? You couldn't possibly be that ignorant.

The only thing making that OG swoosh thinner is the metallic leather material that has fallen off. Can't make this stuff up. I'm done addressing you though, you're always wrong.

MB overlay.png

The 85 lows have a terrible swoosh, it’s worse than the garbage quality 2015-2016 OG lows.

How does that even happen?
It’s not the best no, but the overall shoe period is better than every other Low. The shape, midsole and such on the 2015-2016 was no bueno, the swoosh was better.

How does that happen? People that were there in 2015 and such are now gone. There isn’t a ton of passion in all their products. Details are being missed, we get a proper midsole and better materials…but still a smaller swoosh.

There’s no convincing me the OG low is better than the 85 Low still. Superior build, comfort and quality. Like I said…the price just sucks.

I don't know why you go out of your way to post the most ridiculous and easily refuted things. You realize it takes about 30 seconds to overlay two images in Photoshop right? You couldn't possibly be that ignorant.

The only thing making that OG swoosh thinner is the metallic leather material that has fallen off. Can't make this stuff up. I'm done addressing you though, you're always wrong.

MB overlay.png
Here is further evidence on the neutral grey lows regarding the swoosh-these were released in 1985:

IMG_1314.jpeg

You want to post actual evidence to refute this? We’ll wait.

MB overlay.png
It’s so minor…overlay the OG low on that and I’ll be crying laughing. I refused to buy the OG lows because of that and the crap comfort and midsole.

There was never anything OG about the Hi tops or lows. They’re just so bad. 85 build for me or bust. The one exception is the lost and found. That’s it.

Back
Top Bottom