Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by vinylfiend1

I hope NDC fulfills my order.. The status says "Pending Delivery".. I never receieved a confirmation phone call but I did get a confirmation email minutes after I ordered at 1:15 am fri night. I know I was one of the first to order when they dropped.

I got my tracking number yesterday... From NDC

I hope nike fulfills my order too so I can finally get my sz. 10. Releases are normally not this difficult for me.

Serramonte mall was okay....called the numbers on wrist bands, in order.....I think everyone was happy! Congratulations to those who got their packs:smile:

Dope wallpaper asilva23
pimp.gif

I hope NDC fulfills my order.. The status says "Pending Delivery".. I never receieved a confirmation phone call but I did get a confirmation email minutes after I ordered at 1:15 am fri night. I know I was one of the first to order when they dropped.

They never call me. Its always just a email.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

What's NDC stand for?

Originally Posted by jordanize84

What's NDC stand for?

Nike.com
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by richiedge

I copped my 9.5 pack but I just can't keep them. I have OG breds and the comparison is just embarassing. The CDP XI mesh is so stiff and the "patent leather" looks like the same patent leather they put on fakes. The XII however are awesome.
thats dissapointing
tired.gif

i can't even remember what my og's look like...
grin.gif

but im pleased with the cdp XI's.

Eastbay cacellations are going back into the system as we speak just swooped up 2 size 11s literally right now as i type this. Hurry!!

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Eastbay cacellations are going back into the system as we speak just swooped up 2 size 11s literally right now as i type this. Hurry!!
you probably got the last 2 11's she checked and none.

Good. They should block IPs from doing multiple orders.
I LIKE THAT...........that should be a rule with all sites.....stops reseller from getting so many.....
i mean theres ways around it.....but at least they have to work for it.......slow em down a bit........
sucks seeing everyone not getting they pack.........or how people waited for this pack......and aint gettin it

Was just on Champs.com for the heck of it and they showed a FSR. But when you add to cart...EEEEEHHHHH ! ! Out of stock. Oh wells.

Keep calling Eastbay and NDC cause I'm sure more cancellations will happen. Don't let those damn eastbay people fool you. The first person I spokewith this morning said he was checking cancellations, but I knew this was BS, cause I heard the damn windows shut down noise
mad.gif
mad.gif
So I'm assuming homie was getting off and feeling real lazy. I called back about an hour later and got this nice lady on the phone who told meshe was more than happy to check. She said they had 11s and 10s and 10.5s. I just picked up 2 11s and got a confirmation number and everything. The ladysaid I could even get them by Christmas if I paid 11.99 for shipping, so I did. Keep trying guys! For the Norcal heads Shiekh Shoes in Downtown Sacramento didnot recieve a shipment and will most likely get them Christamas eve or the day after.

For all of you who claim that the quality of the CDP 11s are good, how many of you have bought 11s prior to this (not counting the low i.e.)?

see I just posted a page back that eastbay already had restocks in the system but not on the website when a order is canceled they go back into the system justcall every 30 mins and check and hope for a restock. Got dudes PM asking for a link I'll say it again just call Eastbay if there sold out call back later!

no reason to wait until tomorrow for the site update.

^ i did, but it was so long ago, and i beat them to death.

these will suffice .

p.s. i'll trade my size 8 for your size 9.

XI's fit a little weird, but i wanna know if they feel different after wears... XII's feel amazing though.

are you guys calling eastbay or ording re-stocks online, bc no 11/12 packs come up when i search on eastbay online.

bigboi6 wrote:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
are you guys calling eastbay or ording re-stocks online, bc no 11/12 packs come up when i search on eastbay online.

Zach13g wrote:

Got dudes PM asking for a link I'll say it again just call Eastbay if there sold out call back later!

can't believe I just had to quote myself
nerd.gif

Just got my shipping confirmation from NDC
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I got free ground shipping. It was shipped yesturday and should be at my house on Tuesday. Thats fast for ground shipping!!!!

Did anyone else get one?????

It would be impossible to ball in the XI's and I mean IMPOSSIBLE. I would break the front of my foot off and would probably have a good claim in courtagainst JB. Once your foot hits the toebox in these it's like a concrete funnel. I can barley walk in them
frown.gif
and it does not matter if you go a half sizebigger. I usually wear an 8 (my 01 blk/reds and space jams are 8's) and I got another pack with a 8.5 and it feels the same. Anyone who wants to comparethese to the 01 retros is kidding themselves and there's no way it's the molding because the DMP's fit fine. It looks like these were meant to bedisplayed or resold
eyes.gif

But the XII's are comfy and
pimp.gif

JB did us dirty on the XI's

Back
Top Bottom