Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

anyone else who ordered from NDC with the free ground shipping get it turned into 2nd day? I just got an email saying it shipped today via FedEx and will bearriving on the 23rd! I thought it would come waaaay after christmas.

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Just got my shipping confirmation from NDC
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I got free ground shipping. It was shipped yesturday and should be at my house on Tuesday. Thats fast for ground shipping!!!!

Did anyone else get one?????

Yeah, everyones order is expedited to be received on or before the 24th. There was no reason to pay extra for shipping. Those guys who did will more thanlikely get them the same day we do.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

anyone else who ordered from NDC with the free ground shipping get it turned into 2nd day? I just got an email saying it shipped today via FedEx and will be arriving on the 23rd! I thought it would come waaaay after christmas.
yep
happy.gif
. there was no need to pay for two day or overnightshipping

anyone else who ordered from NDC with the free ground shipping get it turned into 2nd day? I just got an email saying it shipped today via FedEx and will be arriving on the 23rd! I thought it would come waaaay after christmas.
yep
happy.gif
. there was no need to pay for two day or overnight shipping
Word... I noticed that too and thats WAYYY awesome
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Some of you dudes NEED TO START READING!
you mean the ones who keep asking if the XI fit small?
laugh.gif
Well them and everybody who is asking the same thing over and over.

And to answer fit questions of the 11, if you hoopin or you like a fair amount of room then a half size up would be the way to go. My left shoe fits tighterbut then again I didn't adjust the laces and my left foot is a little bigger
laugh.gif
. The human body is weird.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

yep
happy.gif
. there was no need to pay for two day or overnight shipping
Word... I noticed that too and thats WAYYY awesome
pimp.gif

i didnt get that email, still havent gotten any email other then the confirmation i got right when i ordered friday night.
not really worried about it, i want the Taxis, but if i get canceled i get canceled, not really trippin.

And to answer more questions. The 11s will need to be broken in. They remind me of a 90s shoe. The only downside about the pack is the 11s fit. I like the fit(I like my casual shoes to FIT). The 12s fit is almost perfect.

i like both shoes a lot
but the inside of the 11s feels like the inside of the 17s, which was not too good quality

Originally Posted by ABallin23

i like both shoes a lot
but the inside of the 11s feels like the inside of the 17s, which was not too good quality

Really? I didn't expect that. Are there any other shoes that fit like this?

called right now and dude said no sizes were left. spoke to the dude that pronounces them jordan "calzones" haha

Back
Top Bottom