Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

just called Eastbay and ordered a pack in a size 11, lady checked the cancellations and told me she had a 11 available and i purchased instantly with next dayshipping, expected to arrive tuesday, this was probaly the best luck ive had all year. i would keep calling if i was you to try and get a pair, she said theyrestock cancelled packs out the blue all day...goodluck.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

just called Eastbay and ordered a pack in a size 11, lady checked the cancellations and told me she had a 11 available and i purchased instantly with next day shipping, expected to arrive tuesday, this was probaly the best luck ive had all year. i would keep calling if i was you to try and get a pair, she said they restock cancelled packs out the blue all day...goodluck.

How so? Every rep has told me no

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

just called Eastbay and ordered a pack in a size 11, lady checked the cancellations and told me she had a 11 available and i purchased instantly with next day shipping, expected to arrive tuesday, this was probaly the best luck ive had all year. i would keep calling if i was you to try and get a pair, she said they restock cancelled packs out the blue all day...goodluck.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

anyone else who ordered from NDC with the free ground shipping get it turned into 2nd day? I just got an email saying it shipped today via FedEx and will be arriving on the 23rd! I thought it would come waaaay after christmas.
I'm still waiting for my e-mail
ohwell.gif

Me too. I've called around a dozen times and not one eastbay employee is helpful. They just tell me they're sold out. When I ask if there's beenany cancelled orders or anything they just ask if they can get me something else.

Originally Posted by LukeJAYWALKER23

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

this is real talk my dude, i called the number on the top of the site, i asked the lady if she could check with cancellations and see what theyhave and she said they had (1) 11 available and i told her to instantly grab it and i will pay, she took all my info and then processed the order. check...
[font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Order Number: 293900***
Order Date: 12/21/2008
Ship Method: Next Day Air (1 Business Day)

[/font][table][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]JRDN COLLEZIONE 11/12-BK/RD - Size 11.0[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$309.99[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$309.99[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Subtotal:[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$309.99[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Miscellaneous Charges:[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Tax:[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Shipping:[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$31.98[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Discounts:[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed:[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Total:[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$341.97[/font][/td] [/tr][/table]

i rarely post but i took these pictures last night and i had to post it up. Merry Christmas everyone!

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

It would be impossible to ball in the XI's and I mean IMPOSSIBLE. I would break the front of my foot off and would probably have a good claim in court against JB. Once your foot hits the toebox in these it's like a concrete funnel. I can barley walk in them
frown.gif
and it does not matter if you go a half size bigger. I usually wear an 8 (my 01 blk/reds and space jams are 8's) and I got another pack with a 8.5 and it feels the same. Anyone who wants to compare these to the 01 retros is kidding themselves and there's no way it's the molding because the DMP's fit fine. It looks like these were meant to be displayed or resold
eyes.gif

But the XII's are comfy and
pimp.gif

JB did us dirty on the XI's

My feet felt the same on the XI's. I was gonna try to maybe swap for a 12.5. But I want to take your word for it, that it would not matter. Never owned anXI so this is kind of a bummer. XI's look great outside, inside is another story.

I'm still waiting for my tracking # or w.e

I got off the phone with a dude from nike.com he said they should shipped it tomorrow and I should receive it tuesday morning since I pay for Two Day Air.

Oh yeaa I had to go hell with verification with my order from nike because I put my name in the billing address instead of the cardholder(my brother'sname) so the bank didn't authorized the payment and they had my *#%@ in hold and if nothing works out. They would cancel my order.

Anyways I got my brother to verified the order from nike. (Which was a problem because he has work and don't got time to call.)

Yeaa was about to cry when they were going to cancel my order. lol

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

It would be impossible to ball in the XI's and I mean IMPOSSIBLE. I would break the front of my foot off and would probably have a good claim in court against JB. Once your foot hits the toebox in these it's like a concrete funnel. I can barley walk in them
frown.gif
and it does not matter if you go a half size bigger. I usually wear an 8 (my 01 blk/reds and space jams are 8's) and I got another pack with a 8.5 and it feels the same. Anyone who wants to compare these to the 01 retros is kidding themselves and there's no way it's the molding because the DMP's fit fine. It looks like these were meant to be displayed or resold
eyes.gif

But the XII's are comfy and
pimp.gif

JB did us dirty on the XI's

yea,these are like a full size smaller than the dmps
and the xii has less padding then previous retros

im still satisfied
2 crispy shoes for 310

I got a letter from some NDC employee asking about if she can use my cc information. is this normal? Has anyone of you received this email?

Back
Top Bottom