Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by Rukawa0320

I got a letter from some NDC employee asking about if she can use my cc information. is this normal? Has anyone of you received this email?
no dont give it

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by Rukawa0320

I got a letter from some NDC employee asking about if she can use my cc information. is this normal? Has anyone of you received this email?
no dont give it
well, I already did because she said she needs my authorization to complete the order. but i didnt send her any details about my cc, only thatit's ok to use it. she seemed to be legit, I checked her number and it is indeed the number of nike so I really hope she didnt screw me up....

this is the email I got:

Please confirm that you authorized the use of your credit card to place an order on Niketown.com. You can email me at Stephanie.Lloyd@nike.comor call me at this toll free number 1-888-340-2776 extension 324047. I work Monday thru Friday 7am to 4pm Pacific Time so if I'm not available please leave a message in my voicemail. I do need to hear from you as soon as possible or your order will be cancel. If this does occur you may simply reorder. Again thank you for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Stephanie Lloyd

Nike.com

Originally Posted by markjo75

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

It would be impossible to ball in the XI's and I mean IMPOSSIBLE. I would break the front of my foot off and would probably have a good claim in court against JB. Once your foot hits the toebox in these it's like a concrete funnel. I can barley walk in them
frown.gif
and it does not matter if you go a half size bigger. I usually wear an 8 (my 01 blk/reds and space jams are 8's) and I got another pack with a 8.5 and it feels the same. Anyone who wants to compare these to the 01 retros is kidding themselves and there's no way it's the molding because the DMP's fit fine. It looks like these were meant to be displayed or resold
eyes.gif

But the XII's are comfy and
pimp.gif

JB did us dirty on the XI's

My feet felt the same on the XI's. I was gonna try to maybe swap for a 12.5. But I want to take your word for it, that it would not matter. Never owned an XI so this is kind of a bummer. XI's look great outside, inside is another story.
Yeah, a .5 size up will not make a difference, if you're looking to trade I would go a full size. But then again you have to take the hit onthe XII's and My XII's fit fine. So I would look to cop a size bigger of the XI's in the future.

I actualy stumbled upon a size 9.5 at one of my spots today im gonna see if i can use my homegirls discount on that pack and that will give me 3 (cant say ihavent given the average consumer a chance to copp)

anyone in the chicago area know if there are any places that still have larger sizes available? in particular size 11.5? any help is appreciated

Does anyone know of any spots in NJ or King Of Prussia PA still have these ? looking for sz10

Thanks

Got my 13...Im now hearing they are pretty hard to kop...

Many many pages ago I posted all what I kopped.....Heres a diff angle

Back
Top Bottom