Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

just called finishline and some lady said that they are in the warehouse ready to ship and i should expect from 3-10 bussiness days for them to arrive. icopped these 2 hours after they released from finishline and i choose ground shipping. now i dont gotta worry bout theze

NDC is quick, DEC 23rd is the date everyone should be receiving their pack by. if your order was processed, that is.

Originally Posted by JSoN619

a heads up you should be gettin your finishline confirmation if u ordered around sat morning (midnight). I ordered at 230AM btw.
I just got a confirmation from them...and they are only shipping the hat that I ordered along with the Countdown pack.
laugh.gif

I ordered them around 11:30pm (Central Time).

Oh well...still no confirmation of them shipping the shoes...but no cancellation either...no news is good news I hope!

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Originally Posted by kevvv

so is it safe to say the restock chances are slim to none ?
One already happened earlier 2day. Or are you hoping for a 2nd restock?
laugh.gif
hope he isn't
sucks you didn't get pack though
ohwell.gif
Yeah I missed out today, but its ok, had to be at the hospital. All things considered, that was WAY more important. Such is life.

Got my FNL confirmation too. Mine is coming from INDIANAPOLIS, IN. Is that their main warehouse?

REMINDER! REMINDER! REMINDER! REMINDER!REMINDER! REMINDER!

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

ANY ATTEMPT TO DO SO, WILL RESULT IN A SUSPENSION OR BAN! THIS INCLUDES ANY ATTEMPT TO SPLIT PACKS OR "HOOK UP" OTHER MEMBERS.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

so is it safe to say the restock chances are slim to none ?
One already happened earlier 2day. Or are you hoping for a 2nd restock?
laugh.gif
hope he isn't
sucks you didn't get pack though
ohwell.gif
Yeah I missed out today, but its ok, had to be at the hospital. All things considered, that was WAY more important. Such is life.

yes...way more important
at least you got your priorities straight
pimp.gif

unlike the dude that left his neice or cousin at home by herself to go get the 23s...smh
smh.gif

wow finishline actually came through! got the tracking number.

i thought 90% it was gonna get cancelled since i placed my order right before the site went under maintenance. which is why i ended up going to the mall andbuying them.

to keep the pair or to return/sell them. i don't really need another pair since i have my 01's.

from indianapolis too, i'm guessing its the warehouse. bad part is that i gotta wait until the 30th to get mine.

My place slept hard. They still have a full sz run
laugh.gif

But, im not copping...... Christmas is here and I gotta spend money on gifts....
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

damn people already got there shipping confirmation, i haven't received that yet only my order conf.
i was able to order my girls size 3.5 on sat from finishline and i was lucky to catch the restock today and order my size 10.5
but i havent received my shipping conf yet on either order and im getting worried.
yo chriss goods looks on hittin me up about the restock, i was alseep today too,

Originally Posted by northparkblind

My place slept hard. They still have a full sz run
laugh.gif

But, im not copping...... Christmas is here and I gotta spend money on gifts....
smh.gif
laugh.gif
yooo where you located?

Back
Top Bottom