Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

that 2nd shirt to go wit the 11s a few pages back looks sick
pimp.gif

i may go have to pick it up

^^it was basically a hit or miss with the patent leather. Im glad i got a hit with mine.
Also, im glad mine arent stiff no more after rocking them and wearing them round the house

crazy realease hun... some off yall young cats should really thank teir parents for waiting in line in the cold..... i know they wouldn't have done dat forme.... man seen fam of 3 4 kids with a pack each ... m like dang ....
but life goes on.....
good luck for those of u still searching for one but like it was said i believe prices will go down in a little bit at least under that 5 bill mark..

WHY did dudes buy more the 5 ... 5 is a lot but more then that is crazy . These are NO DMP's ... These are just the last CDP .... I dont understand ... andif anyone pays over 400 they STUPID .

For those of you that were wondering about tees for these. I have seen some Jordan Brand ones at finishline and foot locker and also one from Bobby Fresh thatshould hit the shelves soon.
I have a Bobby Fresh account, so hit me up if you want one.

Originally Posted by pelimpe

crazy realease hun... some off yall young cats should really thank teir parents for waiting in line in the cold..... i know they wouldn't have done dat for me.... man seen fam of 3 4 kids with a pack each ... m like dang ....
but life goes on.....
good luck for those of u still searching for one but like it was said i believe prices will go down in a little bit at least under that 5 bill mark..
^^^Exactly. If I asked for her to wait for me, this is what i wouldve got
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

Originally Posted by pelimpe

crazy realease hun... some off yall young cats should really thank teir parents for waiting in line in the cold..... i know they wouldn't have done dat for me.... man seen fam of 3 4 kids with a pack each ... m like dang ....
but life goes on.....
^^^Exactly. If I asked for her to wait for me, this is what i wouldve got
indifferent.gif

yeah mann i saw parents out their waiting to pick up their packs for their kids

I just checked ndc and it has shipped. Very surprised to see that they gave me a free upgrade to 2nd Day Air so it will be here on Christmas Eve. For those ofyou who ordered from ndc should check your status and maybe they gave everyone free upgraded shipping.

Originally Posted by MJCollector06

I just checked ndc and it has shipped. Very surprised to see that they gave me a free upgrade to 2nd Day Air so it will be here on Christmas Eve. For those of you who ordered from ndc should check your status and maybe they gave everyone free upgraded shipping.
Just got an e-mail from NDC also. Expected delivery is Christmas Eve as well.

I got one too......man i paid 2 day air for nothing.

what the *$!% lol

ohh well i was already paying 335...so *$!% it...350 aint far off

Christmas eve

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by kevvv

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

so is it safe to say the restock chances are slim to none ?
One already happened earlier 2day. Or are you hoping for a 2nd restock?
laugh.gif
hope he isn't
sucks you didn't get pack though
ohwell.gif
Yeah I missed out today, but its ok, had to be at the hospital. All things considered, that was WAY more important. Such is life.

yes...way more important
at least you got your priorities straight
pimp.gif

unlike the dude that left his neice or cousin at home by herself to go get the 23s...smh
smh.gif
what store restocked earlier today

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

WHY did dudes buy more the 5 ... 5 is a lot but more then that is crazy . These are NO DMP's ... These are just the last CDP .... I dont understand ...
its nice to wear XIs everyday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

found a spot that got these in today, so I helped a friend and got 2nd pair for myself. 2 packs, no lines, I'm happy.

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Originally Posted by MJCollector06

I just checked ndc and it has shipped. Very surprised to see that they gave me a free upgrade to 2nd Day Air so it will be here on Christmas Eve. For those of you who ordered from ndc should check your status and maybe they gave everyone free upgraded shipping.
Just got an e-mail from NDC also. Expected delivery is Christmas Eve as well.
Finally got the confirmation e-mail from NDC also.

Originally Posted by redcar802

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

so is it safe to say the restock chances are slim to none ?
One already happened earlier 2day. Or are you hoping for a 2nd restock?
laugh.gif
hope he isn't
sucks you didn't get pack though
ohwell.gif
Yeah I missed out today, but its ok, had to be at the hospital. All things considered, that was WAY more important. Such is life.

yes...way more important
at least you got your priorities straight
pimp.gif

unlike the dude that left his neice or cousin at home by herself to go get the 23s...smh
smh.gif
what store restocked earlier today

finishline restocked earlier and was out just as fast

I got one too......man i paid 2 day air for nothing.

what the *$!% lol

ohh well i was already paying 335...so *$!% it...350 aint far off

Christmas eve

For some that's legitimate grounds for refund on the shipping. I'd ask...

Originally Posted by wkej

anyone from early relase on NDC got shipping confirmation
couse i never recived cancelation email and status of order is delivery pending

I got a cancellation email but my status also says delivery is pending and the money has not been put in my account. Waitin to see just like you.

I've started to break in these shoes and the 11's are so nice. Shame on anyone who says these kick are "CARDBOARD"

yea, just received my shipping confirmation for free fed ex 2 day! Nike hooked it up with free shipping. Im glad I didnt end up getting thru to finishline.

I was at Briarwood Mall in Ann Arbor ! got there about 4 in the morning few ppl outside cold... but a good nite and well worth the wait.... there was a maddash into the mall I made it to Footlocker which opened at 6 thank God ... mad cold... my girl was at camps to i was covered but I only one pack didnt wait tosmitty the others who ran in to cop. prolly still werent enough to go around. Marry X-mas to me !

Gusto

Back
Top Bottom