Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Not selling just informing. I just stopped at The Shiekh Shoes in Richmond, California to pick up the 14/9 CDP. My man at the store who hooked me up, Lee,informed me that he had a pair of size 9.5 mens 11/12 CDP still at the store. Retail prices. First time shopping at that store, so not sure if they ship out towherever if you call and order them. Just in case though here is the info for any Northern Cali people still trying to get the 11/12 CDP

Shiekh Shoes
1311 Hilltop Ave
Richmond, CA 94806
phone number 1-510-669-9317

Tell em Rich sent ya.
smile.gif
Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this info. I'm a newbie.

Originally Posted by mrvideoguy

Not selling just informing. I just stopped at The Shiekh Shoes in Richmond, California to pick up the 14/9 CDP. My man at the store who hooked me up, Lee, informed me that he had a pair of size 9.5 mens 11/12 CDP still at the store. Retail prices. First time shopping at that store, so not sure if they ship out to wherever if you call and order them. Just in case though here is the info for any Northern Cali people still trying to get the 11/12 CDP

Shiekh Shoes
1311 Hilltop Ave
Richmond, CA 94806
phone number 1-510-669-9317

Tell em Rich sent ya.
smile.gif
Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this info. I'm a newbie.
In my experience dealing with them down in SO CAL, they don't ship. You have to physically go and buy them in-store. I've tried to havethe one down by my house order them from another store and they will not do it.

^yes people at shiekhs are too lazy to even work let alone take the time to ship out and take a phone order.

this thread is still goin cuz people want their pack.........other post die out cuz either people got their shoe....or they thought about an upcomin shoe thatwould do just fine.........
after this pack.....its gonna be a couple of months before we see something worthy.....

Lucky for those that got their pair. I just received my notification letter from finishline saying that my order was cancelled from the tuesday restock.Bummer, someone prlly scopped up my size 12. I guess its back on the hunt.lol time to look for decent prices .

this thread and this pack are really the only thing that's exciting and relevant within the "JB" community...that's why it's stillgoing...

I'm sure there are other threads about Fusions or Air Jordan 2009's if others want to check those out...but let's be real...no one cares...

JB and any excitement associated only gets revived when they drop stuff like this...otherwise...
tired.gif

seriously, wake me up when we get another worthy release (i.e. XI's, Chicago X's, Black/Charcoal/Red IX's...)

Originally Posted by MCaussade

this thread and this pack are really the only thing that's exciting and relevant within the "JB" community...that's why it's still going...

I'm sure there are other threads about Fusions or Air Jordan 2009's if others want to check those out...but let's be real...no one cares...

JB and any excitement associated only gets revived when they drop stuff like this...otherwise...
tired.gif

seriously, wake me up when we get another worthy release (i.e. XI's, Chicago X's, Black/Charcoal/Red IX's...)

YOUR WRONG GO CHECK OUT THE PLAN FOR 09....LOOKING PRETTY GOOD

Sole Fresh.
mad.gif

The fact that they are late shipping out the orders is bad, but make it worse is the fact that they ignore e-mails.

Never again.
smh.gif

Sole Fresh is extremely shady for how they have handled this release.

Sorry for any and all that trusted them to come through with this release.

It's pathetic that they won't respond to your emails and give you a straight up answer.

I didn't have the money at the time and now I am kicking myself for it..
Anyone know where I can get the pack in a kids 6 or 6.5?
I checked Nike.com, Footlocker.com, Finishline.com, and Eastbay...

Any ideas?

Ebay scares me.. I don't wanna end up with a fake pair.

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

I know I'm super late but does anyone know if I can find these online for retail in anywhere from a 10-11

nope. ive been looking for them ever since they released

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

I know I'm super late but does anyone know if I can find these online for retail in anywhere from a 10-11
might have to say finding them at retail at this point is like your avy. done.

I juss know I got mine in my perfect size no higher no lower in a 11 and ther fresher than any1elses on NT.......
hahahahahaha....word

got mine from foot locker in Brisbane. got hooked up by the manager coz people were lining up the day before...

a pack at retail would be far fetched now.......if you're lookin for a pack......its best to have at least 400..........cuz the pack with shipping andtaxes come out to 356..........and if that person dont mind only makin less then 50 bucks.........

Back
Top Bottom