Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Yeah.....right about now paying retail is a done deal......People who still need these should be planning to spend a little extra.....

too bad the "liquor store" XI's are better quality than the CDPs.
laugh.gif

My xi's were to tight at first but I wore them around the house and they cool now. The xii were a different story they were perfect right out the box.

FNL in north riverside park mall has a size 7.5 if anyone is interested...if you arent from chicago, PM me and i'll try to help you out

i am so happy i just bought a pair of 11.5's off ebay for 320 shipped. what happened was i bid on them but my bid didn't met the reserve price, so hesent me a second chance offer at my highest bid of 319.99. I already paid for them I just hope he doesn't back out because he knows I'm getting such agood deal.

Warning about a fraudster

Beware of a crook among us. Mark Jackson from Ebay corbs2424, also from Idaho and e-mail maclethal1010@yahoo.com. The guy was shopping CP 6 rings set a fewweeks ago, Ray Jumpman Pro set, etc. As he always seeems to do based on his reputation.. he sets up shop on ebay with a bunch of pairs that he middles for(hisboy in Japan), swindles a few people and goes back into hiding until the next time with new names. Well he's struck again but he won't be getting awaywith it this time, way too many people know about his thefts this time. He's even too scared to answer his phone to explain himself. 208-921-3441. His NTname was "Initforthegreen". Hey Marky.. stop shopping my Rip II set.

thakickboss mind sharing pics when you get them? if you did get them for that price thats cheaper than just retail with tax...hopefully they are legit,otherwise you got a great deal my friend.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

I know I'm super late but does anyone know if I can find these online for retail in anywhere from a 10-11
might have to say finding them at retail at this point is like your avy. done.
true story, no way in hell u finding them at retail now, and if u do, make a thread about the amazing way u got them at retail
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
please no. no need for anymore useless threads in the jb forum.
laugh.gif
we have enough to last.

im stuck right now wit 3 8.5's selling for under retail on ebay im just gonna return them cause i am already profited...

the guy that I was about to get minr for 320 back out. i had already payed him and now he says he wants $400 for them. i knew the deal was to good to be true.

Beware of a crook among us.
Mark Jackson from Ebay corbs2424, also from Idaho and e-mail maclethal1010@yahoo.com. The guy was shopping CP 6 rings set a few weeks ago, Ray Jumpman Pro set,etc. As he always seeems to do based on his reputation.. he sets up shop on ebay with a bunch of pairs that he middles for(his boy in Japan), swindles a fewpeople and goes back into hiding until the next time with new names. Well he's struck again but he won't be getting away with it this time, way toomany people know about his thefts this time. He's even too scared to answer his phone to explain himself. 208-921-3441. His NT name was"Initforthegreen". Hey Marky.. stop shopping my Rip II set.

Originally Posted by thakickboss

the guy that I was about to get minr for 320 back out. i had already payed him and now he says he wants $400 for them. i knew the deal was to good to be true.
400 is a good deal depending on the size I sold a pair of size 13's yesterday and he was bouncing off the walls. But in all honesty In texasthese were 335 w/ tax so if its 400 w/ shipping you its ok. Its better than the other guy conteplating $440.

Originally Posted by monday22

^^ lol...yeah im lookn to cop so the going rate is now around $400 ??

mmmmm nah 400 is cheap to be honest, i jus mentioned how much they goin for, jus scroll up, as for thakickboss, sorry to hear that but i knew it was too good to be true. u should cop emanyways. and for the record that guy is a douch, leave him bad feedback
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom