Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

^flightclub prices are always about a 25% markup of what the market price is. i doubt that anyone is copping from flightclub at those prices.

My local FL in the UK still has these and 5 other of the packs still on sale
smile.gif

Originally Posted by thakickboss

i am so happy i just bought a pair of 11.5's off ebay for 320 shipped. what happened was i bid on them but my bid didn't met the reserve price, so he sent me a second chance offer at my highest bid of 319.99. I already paid for them I just hope he doesn't back out because he knows I'm getting such a good deal.

I got a second pack for $315 shipped off ebay and they are %100 legit. Some of these rookie sellers dont know how to make money on ebay.

Originally Posted by eljeffreynyc

Originally Posted by thakickboss

i am so happy i just bought a pair of 11.5's off ebay for 320 shipped. what happened was i bid on them but my bid didn't met the reserve price, so he sent me a second chance offer at my highest bid of 319.99. I already paid for them I just hope he doesn't back out because he knows I'm getting such a good deal.

I got a second pack for $315 shipped off ebay and they are %100 legit. Some of these rookie sellers dont know how to make money on ebay.
Yea they end up losing money if they paid retail especially after them evil eBay fees
sick.gif

By the way, I saw some kid sizes at Downtown Locker Room at Whitemarsh Mall in MD today

so i wore my 11s today for the first time.. my pinky on my right foot hurts little.. probably cuz its the first time wearin them and i know they run littlesmaller then usual.

I actualy saw a kids size still for sale at a mom and pop around my way. I was very suprised that there was a pair left.

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

so i wore my 11s today for the first time.. my pinky on my right foot hurts little.. probably cuz its the first time wearin them and i know they run little smaller then usual.

Same thing happened to me when I wore mine for the first time, smh.

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

I dont know if this has been asked but did anyone try going on the 26th to cop these?
I dont know why anyone would go on the 26th. I dont know of anyone that does not ask there favorite local retail if they are going to get them.Then they would know they pulled the release date back.

just wore my 12's for the 1st time last night, never owned a pair before and i loved em, they were so comfortable. waitin till its nice n hot outside tilli rock the 11's. and i agree wit dude above me, most ppl who copped they cdp were waiting for it since they announced they cdps in 07. so most likely theybeen keepin up wit the release dates, i will admit tho i slacked for a week wit bothering the champs by me and in that week thas when they announced the changeto the 20th, i woulda been so pissed lol but i doubt i wouldnt found out too late to make it on the 20th. would be pretty funni to see a bunch of dum %$%eswaitin on the 26th at like 4am tho
laugh.gif

Nike Talk is pretty awsome. I kinda wish I would have taken the time to really understand this site. I always knew about it but never really tried it. Beforethese droped I figured ok ill just order them online friday night and get in the bed. Well, I started to smell trouble when I heard people were lined up at 5pmfriday. I stuck to my guns and was going to wait it out then my girl calls me at 7 and says there are like 30 people in line at 7pm. So now I go pick up a babycousin of mines and plants him in the a shorter line across w/ my brother. Only one other person was getting a 12 in front of them and they were claiming"1 pack per person" and 8 pairs of 12's in the store. so im good right. No. They wait all night get in the store and they are all sold out. Thereis no need to explain my experience online. So Saturday at 7am w/o the pack I have waited for for years for. At about 9am I get a call at work and my brothermagically found it. But in those 2 hours I learned so much about nike talk and found this thread. I found out there was a early release on NDC, that some legitwebsite sold them early for $350 and most importantly the hype on these. After the release various websites had restocks and NTers were all over them. So ifyou are a NTer and you still missed out on these you slept hard. Because this site kept readers informed.

^^Yes Nike Talk is the place for you. Very Informative. But be cautious of all the negativity and sarcasm that goes on. Alos dont post stupid things becausethey tend to flame alot on the forum. Welcome to Nike Talk.

^^Yes Nike Talk is the place for you. Very Informative. But be cautious of all the negatively and sarcasm that goes on. Alos dont post stupid things because they tend to flame alot on the forum. Welcome to Nike Talk.

true story, this place can be heaven, and it can be hell

YESTERDAY I WAS THINKING ON WEAR MY CDP 12 BUT I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH SO COULDNT
NA IMA KEEP MY PACK ON ICE SO DS I JUST LOVE THE 12'S MY FAVORITE JAYS

Originally Posted by NJstress03

^^Yes Nike Talk is the place for you. Very Informative. But be cautious of all the negatively and sarcasm that goes on. Alos dont post stupid things because they tend to flame alot on the forum. Welcome to Nike Talk.

true story, this place can be heaven, and it can be hell
Yes, I am new to NT but I can't see how NT could be a compared to heaven or hell. NT is a website yeah I have seen useless info and somereplies could be taken as sarcasm or some could be negative. At the end of the day all we going to do is read threads and either reply, go on to the nextthread or log out.

Back
Top Bottom