Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

I've worn my taxis a couple of times, my XIs won't hit the streets until the summer... these just don't look good in jeans on me
laugh.gif

how much are these selling for.. i have a extra sz 10 i was saving but i dont think i can keep em... dont bother asking to buy them on here.. i aint sellingjust wanna know how much and are they goin up?

The top lace loop on one of my XI's wasn't completely stitched and came undone once I lightly pulled the laces tight.

Any suggestions on how to stitch it uo without seperating the lining?

Another supporting example of JB quality.

Originally Posted by taxtow

The top lace loop on one of my XI's wasn't completely stitched and came undone once I lightly pulled the laces tight.

Any suggestions on how to stitch it uo without seperating the lining?

Another supporting example of JB quality.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I am still on the lookout for a Size 11! I think these will eventually come down in price more.

Originally Posted by thenewjs

This is the thread that got me to join NT. I will never die LOL
So you are never going to die huh?
Just messing with you, this thread will probably hit 300

I got my last pack on consignment and in phx in the one nike account so im hoping they sell this weeking...but if not they hit the top of the closet for acouple of months...

just took a walk down memory lane and read the first few pages of this thread and thought back to how crazy it was over this release. almost 300 pages strongand people still talking about it.

just took a walk down memory lane and read the first few pages of this thread and thought back to how crazy it was over this release. almost 300 pages strongand people still talking about it.

I finally got mine and they are smokinnn!
pimp.gif
8 long assss years ofwanting these shoes and i finallly got em!

I paid 390 bucks for erm...not bad IMO

Oh and this is my first time actually posting pics!!

Originally Posted by Mac4167

just took a walk down memory lane and read the first few pages of this thread and thought back to how crazy it was over this release. almost 300 pages strong and people still talking about it.

11's are the best that's why.
pimp.gif

Hey out of the other shoes released in the CDP which one of em do you think is a fair value trade for the Taxi 12's?

Back
Top Bottom