Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by bigdamp1

anyone wanna trade your DS sz 11-12: CDP 6 carmine for my DS sz 10 CDP 12 taxi. or my DS sz 10 CDP 11/12 for your DS sz 11-12 CDP 11/12? hit me up: dampier2@msn.com, 314.368.1235 or PM me.

correct me if im wrong but there is "no buying/selling/trading" or anything of that nature in this forum

and yea i copped 2x one to rock one to stock

wore my xi yesterday and they felt like
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

anyone wanna trade your DS sz 11-12: CDP 6 carmine for my DS sz 10 CDP 12 taxi. or my DS sz 10 CDP 11/12 for your DS sz 11-12 CDP 11/12? hit me up: dampier2@msn.com, 314.368.1235 or PM me.

correct me if im wrong but there is "no buying/selling/trading" or anything of that nature in this forum

MIT = mod in training....good work detective

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

MIT = mod in training....good work detective

laugh.gif

i wore my XI's for the first time yesterday and put them on again today. Not the greatest quality but i still had heads turning.

Just curious what would you guys suggest to clean the XI's all around and particularly the white part on the side? If it is a simple product from like sayfootlocker can you give me a specific name? Thanks fellas. I wanna be able to clean em well before I wear em.

And if you got any tips for the XII's as well let me know. Thanks fellas.

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Just curious what would you guys suggest to clean the XI's all around and particularly the white part on the side? If it is a simple product from like say footlocker can you give me a specific name? Thanks fellas. I wanna be able to clean em well before I wear em.

And if you got any tips for the XII's as well let me know. Thanks fellas.
all of my 11s were easy to clean... just use a toothbrush and dishwashing liquid... works everytime
pimp.gif

The positives and negatives of copping this pack for me were:

Positives: Traded the XII for DS Fire Red 3s and $75.00
happy.gif

Negatives: Wore the XI's twice and after each wear my toe bled pretty badly caused by lack of room in the toebox.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WhatTheDunk

The positives and negatives of copping this pack for me were:

Positives: Traded the XII for DS Fire Red 3s and $75.00
happy.gif

Negatives: Wore the XI's twice and after each wear my toe bled pretty badly caused by lack of room in the toe box.
grin.gif

I had the exact same problem with my size 10.5 XI's. I balled in them twice and it wore my pinky toes raw on the outsides. Three months later and my leftfoot is finally recovering, though there's still slight pain if I put pressure where the skin was rubbed away. I ball in size 10 CDP XII's on a dailybasis and haven't had a single problem. I am in the middle of trading a DS 10.5 XI for a size 11 DS XI. Hopefully that fixes the problem, or I willeither have to give up on owning another pair of XI's to ball in or try to cop a pair of '01 retros.

man I don't know whats up, I've been trying to sell my cdp 11/12 for the past month for RETAIL plus shipping and no one will buy them, yet I see 11sgoing for 250, and mine are DS and a sz11, a premium size, no takers on ebay either

Back
Top Bottom