Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

I would say the Hares.

I was thinking the Carmines VI but I've seen them go for $200 plus where I've seen Taxi's go below $200

the carmines should definitely have a higher market value IMO ...they're definitely top 3 if not number 1 in the cdp series

Why shouldn't this post still be going?????? It's the last good release from JB........I also would still rather talk about these than alot of thefuture releases.......Plus this year NIKE RETRO is where it's at this year.....

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Why shouldn't this post still be going?????? It's the last good release from JB........I also would still rather talk about these than alot of the future releases.......Plus this year NIKE RETRO is where it's at this year.....

Originally Posted by eeibaby

I would say the Hares.

I was thinking the Carmines VI but I've seen them go for $200 plus where I've seen Taxi's go below $200

Yea I was hoping for the Carmines. I dunno Ill see what iteret I can get on em. Would you say the IX's or the XIII''s are a good deal?

Why shouldn't this post still be going?????? It's the last good release from JB........I also would still rather talk about these than alot of the future releases.......Plus this year NIKE RETRO is where it's at this year.....
yeaa. im guessing that its the last good release for a while, unless all these new rumors become true

if you gonna keep the thread going please post another pic reminding ppl about what the thread is about, to much yip yap been goin on.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

if you gonna keep the thread going please post another pic reminding ppl about what the thread is about, to much yip yap been goin on.
laugh.gif

then do go ahead and post a pic then. You are contributing to the yip yap.

anyone wanna trade your DS sz 11-12: CDP 6 carmine for my DS sz 10 CDP 12 taxi. or my DS sz 10 CDP 11/12 for your DS sz 11-12 CDP 11/12? hit me up:dampier2@msn.com, 314.368.1235 or PM me.

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

laugh.gif

then do go ahead and post a pic then. You are contributing to the yip yap.

What would be the point in posting more pictures then what has already been posted?

Originally Posted by bigdamp1

anyone wanna trade your DS sz 11-12: CDP 6 carmine for my DS sz 10 CDP 12 taxi. or my DS sz 10 CDP 11/12 for your DS sz 11-12 CDP 11/12? hit me up: dampier2@msn.com, 314.368.1235 or PM me.

not the right forum to be doing that

^ mine too, but i just bought a nds pair of XI's on ebay for $135. i really wanna keep my original pair on ice for a while.

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Originally Posted by eeibaby

I would say the Hares.

Yea I was hoping for the Carmines. I dunno Ill see what iteret I can get on em. Would you say the IX's or the XIII''s are a good deal?
I think if you had to choose one of the two I would say the 13s but thats just my person preference. IMO none of those are equal value to thetaxis

Originally Posted by xdiiiinnno0

yeaa. im guessing that its the last good release for a while, unless all these new rumors become true

If there's no pics then you can't beleive JB rumors anymore

Originally Posted by ToMa630

im starting to regret passing on these
smh.gif
how could u dog?..............4 real, these were a must cop.

i copped and i still want another 1

Back
Top Bottom