Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I noticed that some of you guys still have not copped yet.....

For those people that I see with 20+ packs, why not hook those NTer's up if they did not cop.

A good favor in this game goes a long way, trust me.
I HOOK NTER'S UP BEFORE THE RD AS IVE BEEN DOING FOR A WHILE NOW. MOSTLY DUE TO SOME CATS DONT LIKE TO CAMP...

Originally Posted by Litflynt

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jordan-Countdow...333046642&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2

Insane....absolutely insane....

The resellers need to hook the NT'ers up...seriously...
no posting live auction links bro....

damn someone is getting screwed, I'll bet they thought they're getting the pack
laugh.gif

IT is a shame, I sincerely hope you all get a pack.

If I was a no - life trailer hitch with 23 packs, I sure would atleast help you guys out, that really want just ONE pack!!

Best luck, keep us informed if you guys get lucky and stay watching this post bc when the RESTOCK happens, someone will post it immediately!!

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by michael g

I am not into shoes like I used to be but that picture is ridiculous.
smh.gif
what do you find ridiculous about it, the sheer number of pairs, or the fact that someone living in squalor with wall-to-wall carpet separating from the baseboards and a stained 1989 velvetine couch probably has better places to invest their subpar income?

Got em coach!
LOL

i got my pack for retail and thought i paid too much for the crap quality on the XI's ..only an idiot would pay $360 for only the XII's.

this is why i am really hating jordan brand.as if these sneakers already arent overpriced at $310 a pack they make limited amounts for what reason i have noidea and than all these resllers get ahold of them and rape us on ebay and the idiots at jordan brand dont do a thing!!!

i really think this BRAND is played out and i refuse to give them anymore of my money!!!!!

the quality on my XI's is so bad the shoes feel like cardboard ..

Litflynt wrote:
Insane....absolutely insane....

The resellers need to hook the NT'ers up...seriously...
Absolutely. .
eek.gif

These shoes ARE NOT WORTH 400$ a piece !!
laugh.gif

HOW the hell would someones patent cut be higher than someone elses?? Isnt it a machine cutting them all the same. .?

mine is low, but i didnt notice that untill he posted his up above

Originally Posted by 86 NT

If I was a no - life trailer hitch with 23 packs, I sure would atleast help you guys out, that really want just ONE pack!!

Best luck, keep us informed if you guys get lucky and stay watching this post bc when the RESTOCK happens, someone will post it immediately!!
Why you gotta knock the hustle man... it'd be different if I was set financially and had easy access to these packs, then i'd go out of myway to hook others up because thats who I am... But are you saying if you just put all that time and effort into securing those, that you would just throwaway $3000-4000 in easy profit?
grin.gif

The XI's was stiff and did hurt when i put them on. After a few hours they broke right in(yes i walk normal). The patent didnt crease at all either and themesh actually soften up. I think JB put starch on em
laugh.gif
. The XII's isjust great. I have no complaints at all

I got mine from champs and i put next day shipping.

Lady told me I should get them on Monday, but I have yet to receive a shipping confirmation.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Why you gotta knock the hustle man... it'd be different if I was set financially and had easy access to these packs, then i'd go out of my way to hook others up because thats who I am... But are you saying if you just put all that time and effort into securing those, that you would just throw away $3000-4000 in easy profit?
grin.gif

You do you homie. But honestly this is the reason why nobody helps each other out anymore because people take advantage and it's not a bitter remarkit's basically the honest truth.

i bought these on finishline like 2 hours after the crash on the website, and it says processing. does it mean i gettin the shoes or wats up?? anybody havethis too

I WAS FLYING, MISSED ONLINE / STORE SELL
i just want one pack, size 10.5 or 11.........that s it.
Any chance NDC restock soon:?

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Why you gotta knock the hustle man... it'd be different if I was set financially and had easy access to these packs, then i'd go out of my way to hook others up because thats who I am... But are you saying if you just put all that time and effort into securing those, that you would just throw away $3000-4000 in easy profit?
grin.gif

You do you homie. But honestly this is the reason why nobody helps each other out anymore because people take advantage and it's not a bitter remark it's basically the honest truth.

Plus whats the point of showing people u have 20 packs? Its like your lookin for the props for comin up with that many. I got my one pack, could have gotmore but didnt. Had i though, i wouldnt have showed everyone and made it harder for the people that couldnt get just one.

i ordered on eastbay today and got an order number and confirmation on a sz 11. my account says open... anyone else acct say anything else that ordered overthe phone today?

damn I wished so many ressellers didn't cop around my area! I just needed 1 size 12 n would of been happy! But I'm not really looking forward todroping 600 on these! I must be on crack if I do! Hah

Back
Top Bottom