Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by ZJU

Originally Posted by oscarxxx2003

coped them I think the 17/6 and 12/11 are the best by far
same here.

well good luck "coping" with them. I couldn't "cope" with mine but thank GOD for the beasts on Ebay. ...why won't this thread die.You'd thinks it was eggplants or something.

Originally Posted by Flamboyant:nerd:1

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

I want the pack in a size 11.5 or 12. Peoples feet are bleeding cause of the toebox? should I size up?
Half size it up. I wear a 9 in every jordan I have, but the 11s hurt so bad i had to get a 9.5... even that it still hurts.. wish i wouldve sold my 8.5 or 9 back then though

yeah, i got a 12 and it fits PERFECT, when i usually wear 11.5. It was so lucky too, last pair in the store on release date

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Originally Posted by bigdamp1

Can anybody help me out with any sz 11-12? I'm in STL. check my sig

wow you put your phone # in your sig? you're more brave than me.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPoe

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Considering the quality was horrible and some people would have preferred other CW's these were not a must cop. They were a must cop for the BEAST.

Not everyone knew how the Quality was on this pack until RD. Unlike every other CDP that came out this was the only one with two classic shoes in it that everyone wanted... No BEAST about it man.... As for me copped 1 to rock and 1 to stock. Gave my 01 Blk/Red XI's and OG Taxi's some rest in the closet.
roll.gif

^^^^^Because it doesnt need to be lock it will die off...But People like you grave dig threads and it makes it tough for that to happen

^^^^^Because it doesnt need to be lock it will die off...But People like you grave dig threads and it makes it tough for that to happen

Picked up a split pack(12) for retail shipped, their quality is great and they are mad comfy, I usually get pinky burn for the first few wears from all myjordans but the 12's didnt do it to my foot, excellent shoe IMO...

Originally Posted by xdiiiinnno0

why is this not locked up yet ?

why would you be the first person to comment on it in a week just to ask why this isn't locked up yet? pretty f'n stupid...

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

Originally Posted by xdiiiinnno0

why is this not locked up yet ?

why would you be the first person to comment on it in a week just to ask why this isn't locked up yet? pretty f'n stupid...

the cdp xi/xii is still on the high notes since this thread started up upon release last December. This is phenominal release. Most of them are still ineuphoria that they had this pack.

Well I did have 4 packs of these. 2 size 12's and two size 13's. I sold my two 13's already. they are relaxing in my closet. I still havent wornthem yet I m just waiting on the perfect time. I wanted to wear them with my girl because I bought her a pair. We broke up the week before v-day. So I have noclue when they will see the light of day.

6/17 pack was hot with the 6s by them selves.... i mean..... c'mon now, the carmines retro'd... still cant believe it. lol

the vii/xvi pack is the best so far, MY opinion tho

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Picked up a split pack(12) for retail shipped, their quality is great and they are mad comfy, I usually get pinky burn for the first few wears from all my jordans but the 12's didnt do it to my foot, excellent shoe IMO...

Yes sir. 12's are mad comfy, 11's not so much.

Back
Top Bottom