Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Straight foolishness in this thread. Rayray, hope you get your pair. You deserve a pair for TAN alone.

SoleHeaven is buggin on me! Finally got through after trying for hours, but I only know because of the confirmation e-mail (They sent me 4 for 1 order) Everytime I got the end of the order on their website I received an error message. Now I don't even know which card got charged!

All this JJ Trollin is
roll.gif

Haven't been able to keep up with the past 200 pages due to having a life but good luck to everyone trying to cop tomorrow. One of the few Jordans where the hype is justified, these are a true classic. To the noobs, if you miss out, pay 350-400 the same weekend to have the newest thing, be smart.You'll thank me later.
fixed!

Somebody please help. Just placed an order on CT, It was slow loading; checked out as a guest, and got through. the paypal payment went through but the page said error on sage pay, did the order go through? never got an order number then I reloaded the site and it said your payment went through, check your email. No email from CT????

Did you check paypal? Maybe the email takes a few

kid who wants size 7...

http:// www. urbanindustry. co. uk/ product/ nike-air-jordan-retro-11-black-varsity-red-white-bred-xi. asp

Somebody please help. Just placed an order on CT, It was slow loading; checked out as a guest, and got through. the paypal payment went through but the page said error on sage pay, did the order go through? never got an order number then I reloaded the site and it said your payment went through, check your email. No email from CT????
What can we do?  How would we be able to help you?  Most likely, your order did not go through then.  But check your paypal and see if you have a pending charge.  That's the only thing I can think of.

kid who wants size 7

h tt p :ohwell: / w w w .u rb a n i n d u s tr y . c o . u k /p r o d uc t / n i k e- air-jordan-retro-11-black-varsity-red-white-bred-xi.asp

Back
Top Bottom